Last modified on 9 May 2009, at 23:24
Return to "I. F. Stone" page.
- Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed.
- If you think you know what the answer is, you haven't asked a big enough question.
- The only thing God didn't do to Job was give him a computer.
- You may just think I am a red Jew son-of-a-bitch, but I'm keeping Thomas Jefferson alive.
- Stalin was one of the giant figures of our time, and will rank with Ivan, Peter, Catherine and Lenin among the builders of that huge edifice which is Russia.