I just merged quotes that were at Fulton J. Sheen, prior to moving this article to that name. This is its page history:
2007-01-15T10:48:17 LrdChaos (Talk | contribs | block) (add no-intro and people-cleanup tags) [rollback] 2007-01-14T18:52:43 220.127.116.11 (Talk | block) (sk) 2007-01-14T13:57:22 18.104.22.168 (Talk | block) (New page: ==Quotes== * "If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave." * "Bye now, and God love you!" - Sheen's traditional closing to the program. * "Too many pe...)
The prior page name will remain as a redirect page. ~ Kalki 16:18, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave.
- Bye now, and God love you!
- Sheen's traditional closing to his radio program The Catholic Hour and his later television shows.
- Anyone who goes to a psychoanalyst ought to have his head examined.
- Most people who go to a psychiatrist think they're crazy. When they come out, they think the psychiatrist's crazy.
- A psychoanalyst will think that when you cut onions, the reason you cry is that you were once cutting onions and you got the news that you were disinherited, and you have cried ever since.
- Two psychoanalysts were walking past each other in the streets. One says 'hello!'. The other says 'I wonder what he meant by that.'.
- Each of us makes his own weather, determines the color of the skies in the emotional universe which he inhabits.
- Almost everybody today believes that he has a halo. If it doesn't come from virtue, then it comes from shampoo!