Scope of articleEdit
This article combines quotes about both C and C++, as did the section from the Programming languages article from which it was forked. This could probably be made clearer in the article's title and introduction. ~ Ningauble (talk) 15:49, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- What you see is all you get.
- I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind.
- Alan Kay; cited in: Lubos Lunak (2006) "[blogs.kde.org/2006/08/30/why-c-sucks-part-5632 Why C++ sucks, part 5632]." blogs.kde.org. 30 August 2006. (no original source mentioned in the blog, so the source could have been Wikiquote itself.)
- There are only two things wrong with C++: The initial concept and the implementation.
- Fifty years of programming language research, and we end up with C++?
- The evolution of languages: FORTRAN is a non-typed language. C is a weakly typed language. Ada is a strongly typed language. C++ is a strongly hyped language.