Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Brandon Flowers.
- "I was a porker when I was a child."
- Referring to him being chubby as a young one.
- "I know it's kind of shameful to be a rock n' roller who works out but I actually I d- I go on the tread mill."
-When asked if he was gym junkie of any kind
- "I am not a rocket scientist. I am....I am jealous."*
- On Loveline in 2004.
- "You don't have to be a poet to say something profound, but a poet in the midst of jealousy helps"
- "When all else fails, bring out the jazz hands!"
- One of Brandon's motto
- "Be nice"
- When asked if he had a motto, AOL Sessions 2004
- "I use eyeliner. I got 4 sisters."
- When asked about using eyeliner.