Return to "Afterlife" page.
Last modified on 21 November 2011, at 13:55
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Afterlife.
- I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear.
- I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
- Men long for an afterlife in which there apparently is nothing to do but delight in heaven's wonders.
- I do not believe in any religion. I will have nothing to do with immortality. We are miserable enough in this life without speculating upon another.
- We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?
- Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there.
- One has the luxury not to believe when one has no experience. Those of us who have died and still remained alive, our wisdom of the afterlife falls upon deaf ears.