T. B. Joshua
Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12 1963) is the Nigerian founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN), a Christian organisation headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. A Christian pastor, humanitarian and author, Joshua broadcasts Christian televangelism via SCOAN's Christian Television station Emmanuel TV, and on the Internet via the Streaming Faith broadcast portal.
- You will begin to succeed with your life when the pains and problems of others matter to you
- If you have not tasted poverty, you will not be able to manage blessing when it comes. If you have not tasted humiliation, you will not be able to manage honour when it comes.
- Discovery is for forward lookers.
- If your actions are motivated by selfish interests rather than God, you are mortgaging tomorrow's joy.
- Pastors are sent to utter the deep things of God for the conviction of sin, and for edification and comfort.
- Let us leave tomorrow’s trouble for the One who bore our troubles on the cross.
- Encouraging The SCOAN congregation following the fulfillment of his prophecy about the death of Michael Jackson - "Prophet TB Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson" Africa News (June 29, 2009)
- In the university of God, however brilliant you may be, you will not be given double promotion. You must take every course, because each course serves a purpose.
- Whatever I am today is a product of that conviction that victory through Christ is victory indeed. The rest is history.
- Our position in Christ Jesus is enhanced each time we help someone in trouble.
- It is better to live poorly upon the fruits of God’s goodness than live plentifully upon the products of our own sin.
- In a sermon titled 'Our Condition' - "Indebted Ghanaian Saved From Prostitution By TB Joshua" The Ghanaian Journal (August 4 2009)
- Of all graces, faith honours Christ the most; of all graces, Christ honours faith the most
- Each day has its own destiny. Yesterday is history, today is opportunity while tomorrow is mystery.
- The way and manner God executes His plan in our lives differs
- Your success and happiness depend on your willingness to help others solve their problems.
- It is praiseworthy when you give not only to your power but beyond your power.
- We are one another's strength.
- Giving offers us the opportunity to reshape our destiny. When you give, you are reshaping your destiny.
- If we make mistakes, as we all do – don’t run from God, run to Him.