Stay Alive is a 2006 movie where a video game based on the Countess Elizabeth Bathory comes to life and starts killing its players in the same manner in which they died in the game. Directed by William Brent Bell and written by William Brent Bell and Matthew Peterman.
- Sweet Sebastian Bach, I wanna play!
- [about Abigail] Girl has got body karate going on.
- Can we skip this bullshit cinematic foreplay? i want to fuuuuccckkkk.
- (To Miller) Okay, Where's the torture chamber cause I want some ass.
- I don't know what it is, man! I'm scared, I'm freaking out, man! There's something out here!.. (on the phone) Is that Abby? Wassup Mama?
- I beta-tested for a while. It sucked. It's kinda like eating a beav. It's awesome at first, then it's just goddamn monotonous.
- If you had any less sense, you'd be half a fucking penny.
- (really upset) Somebody ran my brother down in a horse-drawn carriage. I'm gonna find whoever did it, and hurt them.
- You know Phin? The problem with your mouth is that stupid, insensitive shit comes out of it.
- (after tapping the controller, avoiding the carriage in the game) Hell, yeah.
- Bitch, that's cheating! I'm not even dead yet!
- (to Hutch and Abigail) Go on, get out of here. I've got these punk-ass bitch motherfuckers handled.
- (while playing the game) But I just figured out how to strip one of those zombie concubines naked.
- You know what they say? You play the game too long, you start seeing shit and having seizures.
- (after snorting cocaine) Ooh, fuck, that burns!
- I hate telling people the truth and watching them get embarassed for that.
Prayer of Elizabeth
- Come to me, clouds. May you rise as an evil storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not. Let the blood of many cleanse me, preserving beauty eternal, I pray you.
- Phin: Who talks like that to their brother like that anyway?
- October: Somebody with an idiot for a brother.
- Phin: Oh my god, You're a terrible person.
- (Phin licks Swink's controller and hands it to him)
- Swink: Bro...
- Phin: Let's do it.
- (Swink groans)
- Phin: Put your hands on it.
- Swink: That's disgusting.
- Phin: Touch it.
- Swink: But I just figured out how to strip one of those zombie concubines naked.
- Phin: That is what I'm talking about. How do you do it?
- Swink: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.
- Phin: (enters the code) Boobs.
- Swink: (smacks his arm) Don't touch me, A-hole!
- Phineus: "A-hole", Dude?
- Swink: Profanity is for the feeble-minded.
- Phineus: Well, I'm "effing" sorry I offended you... fuck-ass. You ready for a good night, bro?
- Swink: Oh, I can't stay too late, I gotta double back to see a Naughty Network glitch for the theatre pledges, Quite the neurotic level.
- Phineus: Well, You can also take the skirt off and join us playing this virgin game, would you?
- Swink: Virgin?
- Phineus: Yes.
- Swink: Shoot, I-I really shouldn't.
- (Phineus points at him, trying to make him change his mind)
- Swink: Ok, I'll figure something out.
- October: Whoever said size doesn' matter never played a third-person shooter. Can I have a 42/incher? You know I like the big ones.
- Hutch: Once again, that is too much information. Oh, shit! Oh, man.
- Phin: (to October) You're a whore.
- Video Game Voice: When fear criples you, when death's dark shadow surrounds you, drop a rose. It will help you... stay alive.
- Swink: We should drop one when we meet up with a boss we can't face.
- October: Yeah, the undead can't cross the twig of a wild rose.
- Phineus: That is what happens when you read too much goth chick lit.
- Swink: Can Hutch come out and play?
- Hutch: Swink! You scared the crap out of me!
- Swink: (unfazed) Why yes. I would love to come inside.
- Phineus: Miller, man, you in those tunnels again? All the doors are locked.
- Miller: Well, now they're open and I'm exploring, tearin' shit up... ownin' fools.
- October: Ownin' fools?
- Phineus: If this genuinely is from Loomis, it must in fact, be barely legal.
- Hutch: (trying, about the game) Okay, we got this from Loomis. It's called Stay Alive. We don't know much about it except we're not supposed to have it.