- This entry relates to the physical concept of speed; for the film, see Speed (1994 film)
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Last modified on 30 May 2013, at 12:52↑Jump back a section
- But the speed was power, and the speed was joy, and the speed was pure beauty.
- Be wise with speed;
A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
- Edward Young, Love of Fame, satire ii, line 282.
- Ease and speed in doing a thing do not give the work lasting solidity or exactness of beauty.
- Plutarch, Life of Pericles.
- Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.
- Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear