Short Cuts is a 1993 comedy-drama film directed by Robert Altman.
- [their child walks in on them having sex]
- Silly daddy, sleeping on mommy.
- Howard Finnigan: Hey Jer, how goes the war?
- Jerry Kaiser: Bad guys are winning, sir.
- Earl Piggot: You know, I don't know who you think would wanna look at your sad,middle aged ass anymore!
- Doreen Piggot: Don't talk to me like that and don't you come back here! I'm not taking you back no more, understand? No more! I'm not taking you back!
- Earl Piggot: I'm not COMING back!
- Doreen Piggot: Slobbering over Honey like that. It was so embarrassing...
- Earl Piggot: I never touched Honey!
- Doreen Piggot: I didn't say you touched her, I said you slobbered on her!
- Dr. Ralph Wyman: Tell me about that night with Mitchell Andersen.
- Marian Wyman: There's nothing to tell.
- Dr. Ralph Wyman: Alright, then tell me about nothingness! I'd like to hear a complete account of nothing!
Last modified on 16 May 2013, at 01:43
- Marian Wyman: Are you cheating, Ralph?
- Dr. Raplh Wyman: No, Marian. You cheat. Remember?