- [On Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and chairman Bill Gates:] Ballmer and Butt-Head
- [...] the only thing I'd rather own than [Microsoft] Windows is English or Chinese or Spanish, because then I could charge a $249 right to speak English. And I could charge you an upgrade fee when I add new letters like N and T.
- Testimony before U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee meeting on market power and structural change in the software industry, 1998-03-03 (transcript at CNN.com)
- You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it.
- Sprenger, Polly (1999-01-26). "Sun on Privacy: 'Get Over It'". Wired. Retrieved on 2008-01-11.
- What we offer is good enough. It's like my haircut: It ain't pretty, but it's good enough.
- Ricciuti, Mike (2002-10-08). "Sun CEO: We're "good enough"". CNET News.com. Retrieved on 2006-08-25.
- In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
- Schlender, Brent (13 October 1997). JAVAMAN THE ADVENTURES OF SCOTT MCNEALY TODAY'S EPISODE HIS FIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD WIDE WEB FROM THE EVIL EMPIRE. Fortune.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language