Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25, 1965) is an American actress.
Interview for Allure magazine, February 2008
- I've always been an actor. That's my job — I can be anything you want me to be.
- For so long, I didn't play the object of attention or affection. It wasn't until L.A. Story that anyone cast me in a role that had my sexuality as a point of interest or focus or operation. I just wasn't examined in the same way that a 'pretty girl' would be.
- I didn't think I was going to be a person who other people knew, whose name was recognizable.
- Anything having to do with food is pleasurable for me. Any conversation about food, review of food, story of food, picture of food, thought of food...
- Just because people don't have money doesn't mean they don't desire the same thing. They should have it, and it should be good.
- I strangely feel better before I go through hair and makeup. Maybe that's just because I feel like me.
- It never grows old, putting on a beautiful dress. For me, it's a great distraction. It's always ridiculous, and it always feels like it should be happening to somebody else.
- My instinct was that it felt personal. It was really about 'We don't like her.' Who were the judges and critics? I would like to ask them, 'What exactly is it that you personally find not sexy about me? Is it my figure? Is it my brain that bothers you?'
- On being named the Unsexiest Woman Alive by Maxim magazine
- That's the beauty of this country — we can have different opinions and coexist and be amused by each other and hurt and offended.
Last modified on 5 May 2013, at 12:24