Sanity denotes one's mind being in a healthy condition; not deranged; acting rationally.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sanity is madness put to good uses; waking life is a dream controlled.
- George Santayana, Interpretations of Poetry and Religion (1900)
- The criterion of mental health is not one of individual adjustment to a given social order, but a universal one, valid for all men, of giving a satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
- Erich Fromm, The Sane Society (1955)
- Love, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage...
- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary