Sabrina (1954 film)
- Directed by Billy Wilder. Written by Billy Wilder and Ernest Lehman based on Samuel Taylor's play Sabrina Fair.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I´ve learned so many things,father. Not just how to make vichysoisse or cow's head with sauce vinagrette, but a much more important recipe. I have learned how to live, how to be in the world and off the world and not just to stand aside and watch. And I would never never again run away from life, or from love either.
- Paris is for lovers. Maybe that's why I stayed only 35 minutes.
(1995 version) Save me Sabrina Fair. You are the only one who can.
Last modified on 19 March 2013, at 01:46
↑Jump back a section
- Sabrina: But don't you see father? Everything is changed!
- Father: Nothing has changed. He's still David Larrabee and you're still the chauffeur's daughter. And you're still reaching for the moon.
- Sabrina: No,father. The moon is reaching for me.
- [Linus and Sabrina are dancing]
- Linus: Sabrina?
- Sabrina: Mmm?
- Linus: If David were here now, you would have expect him to kiss you, wouldn't you?
- Sabrina: Mmm
- Linus: Here's the kiss from David. [They kiss] It's all in the family.