Quotes from the animated cartoon series Rocket Power.
- "I don't like that dude calling the Squid Squid. Only we can call the Squid Squid...Right Squid?" - Twister, All About Sam
- "Wait a minute. You're telling me that Sam's not sick, because he's always sick; and we're sick, because we're never sick? That's sick! " - Otto, Typhoid Sam
- (looking at map) "'You are here'... Wow! How do they know? That's so cool!!" - Twister, A Shot In The Park
- "Rock on with your bad self!" - Twister, Bruised Man's Curve
- "It's amazing how I never cease to amaze!" - Otto, Rad Rover Come Over
- "I pulled a Bobby Brady, dude!" - Sammy, Island of the Menehune
- "They got sand in the potato salad!" - Sammy, The Spot Remover
- "I can tell you a million and a half things I've never heard of!" - Twister, Escape from Lars Mountain
- "Everybody's got a photographic memory. Some just don't have film." - Tito, Island of the Menehune
- (to Noelani) "Would you like to go take a walk on, uh.. the white grainy stuff?" - Raymundo, Island of the Menehune
- "Haah! I tease!!" - Mommi Makani, Island of the Menehune and The Big Day
- "I should never check my tush for cash" - Otto, Big Thursday
- "Later ...much!" - Lars
- "This stinks on ice!!" - Mackenzie
- "Aaaaugh! Giant monkeys!!" - Twister
- "Bust!!!" - Various Characters
- "I had a puppy?" - Twister
- "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say..." - Tito
- (during the secret handshake) "Woogity Woogity Woogity" - Various Characters
- "I am, after all, me." ::shy:: - Otto
- "MAJOR BEEF!!!" - Various Characters
- "BAKED." - Varun
- "That's the spirit!"-Top Hat Guy
- "Shoobie." Various Characters
It Came From Planet MervEdit
- Twister: Why doesn't anyone ever believe me!?
- Otto: Because you're never right?
- Ray (noticing bandages on Reggie's legs): What happened to you?
- Reggie: I fell down.
- Ray: You? Fell down?
- Reggie (Cheerfully, shrugging her shoulders): It happens!!
(referring to the smudges on his eyeglasses)
- Sammy: Talk to the smudges, girlfriend!
- Reggie: Did he just call me "girlfriend"?
Escape from Lars MountainEdit
(In the forest, the gang discover a Wood Ranger uniform on the ground, with chicken bones scattered around it)
- REGGIE: Guys, these are chicken bones.
- TWIST: What was a chicken doing in a Wood Ranger's uniform?
Rainy Days and SundaesEdit
- TWIST: I can't take it anymore! This is like prison!
- OTTO: How long have you been up for?
- TWIST: 4 minutes!
All About SamEdit
- Twister: I don't like that dude calling the Squid "Squid"; only we can call the Squid "Squid". Right, Squid?
- Reggie: I actually understood that. That scares me.
The Good Housekeeping SealEdit
- Sam: Twister, how many rules can you break in one day?
- Twister: What time is it?
It Was A Dark And Stormy DayEdit
- Reggie: Easy, Sammy. You must be hallucinating.
- Twister: Either that, or you're seeing things!
Welcome to OttoWorldEdit
(After the foursome have won the big trophy in the local hockey tournament.)
- Otto: First place!
- Reggie: In your face!
- Sam: No disgrace!?
- Twister: Huh? We won?
- Sam: It's a crime. You can't rhyme.
Tito's Lucky ShellEdit
- Twister: I aced the test! ACED!! A-C-E-D. Me, Twister, T-W-I-S-T-E-R!"
- Reggie: Twister, enough.
- Twister: I got every word right, even...pneumono-ultramicroscopic-silico-volcano-coniosis!
- Otto: That's a miracle!
- Reggie: Well, you've made a total believer out of me.
Otto's Big BreakEdit
- Otto: (quietly) Ow.
(cut to the theme park)
- Reggie: OK, there's no way we can let Otto play in the game tomorrow.
- Twister and Sam: Right.
- Reggie: It's bad for him.
- Twister: And bad for the team.
- Sam: Right.
- Reggie: So Twist, you just got to tell him he can't play.
- Twister: I'm not gonna tell him.
- Sam: Just make up some story.
- Twister: Tell him, "The Rats Ate The Puck".
- Sam: No, it's gotta be something believable. Like, "Global Warming Has Caused Giant Monkeys To Overtake Ocean Shores".
- Twister: Giant monkeys?! (screams & runs away)
- Sam: He'll be back.
- Reggie: Let me handle this. OK?
(Cut to inside the Rockets' house. Reggie walks into the kitchen, seeing Otto pour juice in a cup.)
- Reggie: Oh, man! I am so ticked!
- Otto: What's up?
- Reggie: The big game. They're rescheduling it!
- Otto: No way! When's it gonna be?
- Reggie: Um...they haven't told us. But it's definitely not gonna be tommorrow! No, sir, NOT tomorrow!
- Otto: That stinks!
- Reggie: Tell me about it! Ooh! OY!
(Cut to outside of Rocket's house)
- Sam: So?
- Reggie: Well, Otto's out of the picture. But we still have a problem.
- Twister: The monkeys. OOOHHH!
- Reggie: We still need someone to fill in for Otto.
- Sam: You got somebody in mind?
- Reggie: I do but you're not gonna like it.
- Otto: Lars? I'm calling a time out!
- Reggie: Otto?
- Twister: Dude?
- Otto: What's with Lars? You replaced me with that giant monkey?
- Twister: Oh-oh.
- Reggie: OH! There are no giant monkeys!
- Otto: But Lars?!
- Twister: Believe me. It wasn't my idea.
- Otto: You gotta let me play. I'm better than that dork.
- Lars: What did you call me?
- Otto: Why do you wanna play with these kiddies here? I thought you were too cool for us.
- Lars: You're right. I'm outta here. Later MUCH!
- Dad: And you almost re-broke your leg.
- Otto: Yeah that too.
- Dad: Still you're doing the right thing. I'm proud of ya.
- Otto: I'll be rooting for you guys. Even that giant monkey.
- Twister: The monkeys! (screams)
Welcome To The ClubEdit
- Reggie: I hate it.
- Sam: I'm never gonna eat sheep's stomach again.
- Otto, Twister, and Reggie: YUCK!