- Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become lions.
- If you thought it was hard getting wages from him when he was alive, try getting wages from a dead king.
- We can't repay our good luck with bad grace, it invites darkness.
- What has eighteen legs and isn't going anywhere?
- If you're building for the future, you need to keep your foundations strong, laws of the land enslave the people to a king who demands loyalty but offers nothing in return, I've been to the South of France, Palestine and back, you build a kingdom the same way you build a cathedral from the ground up!
Last modified on 14 April 2014, at 16:27