- Those Oriental people work like dogs. They work their hearts out. They are workers non-stop. They sleep beside their machines. That's why they're successful in life. I went to Seoul, South Korea, I went to Taipei, Taiwan. I went to Tokyo, Japan. That's why these people are so hard workers (sic). I'm telling you, the Oriental people, they're slowly taking over.
- What I compare bike lanes to is swimming with the sharks. Sooner or later you're going to get bitten... Roads are built for buses, cars, and trucks, not for people on bikes. My heart bleeds for them when I hear someone gets killed, but it’s their own fault at the end of the day.
- It's no secret, okay. The cyclists are a pain in the ass to the motorists.
- You know, it's over the top. You may not agree with my politics, don’t start taking pictures of my family. My wife's home, my kids are home."
- I was controlling myself. My 75-year-old neighbour said he would have grabbed a stick and hit him in his head or something. Anybody would."
- Oh and the last thing was Olivia Gondek, it says that I wanted to eat her pussy. Olivia Gondek, I've never said that in my life to her. I would never do that. I'm happily married. I've got more than enough to eat at home..."
- Yes I have smoked crack cocaine. But, no, do I? Am I an addict? No. Have I tried it? Um, probably in one of my drunken stupors, probably approximately about a year ago."
- This folks, reminds me of when Saddam attacked Kuwait and President Bush said ‘I warn you, I warn you, I warn you, do not.’ Well folks, if you think American-style politics is nasty, you guys have just attacked Kuwait.”
- This is nothing but a coup d’etat. It’s a dictatorship motion. They are telling everybody in the last election their vote doesn’t count."
- Daniel Dale is in my backyard taking pictures. I have little kids. He's taking pictures of little kids, I don't want to say that word but you start thinking what this guy is all about."
About Rob FordEdit
- Rob Ford doesn't acknowledge it, but democracy involves a lot more than just elections. Democracy requires a reasonable respect for the position held and the powers that it entails. It requires those in public positions to engage in intelligent debate about the best actions that should be taken. It requires a respect for law and law's servants. It requires civility towards others and respect for other law makers."
- Former Toronto Mayor John Sewell in the Toronto Star, November 19, 2013, in response to Ford's comments on Ford Nation
- Mayor Ford is a lot of fun to ridicule, but my guess is, not a lot of fun to eulogize. And that's where this thing is headed."