|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
We don't need to give away flags for our fans to wave (2012)Edit
Rafael Benítez in: ESPN staff "'We don't need to give away flags for our fans to wave'" on espn.co.uk, November 23, 2012.
- We don't need to give away flags for our fans to wave - our supporters are always there with their hearts, and that is all we need. It's the passion of the fans that helps to win matches - not flags.
- The key to them is Abramovich. The only difference I see between Mourinho and [Avram] Grant is in their press conferences! I watched the game at Everton and they were playing the same as they always did. The media might miss Mourinho, but not me.
- I'm sure Chelsea do not like playing Liverpool. When they are talking and talking and talking before the game it means they are worried. Maybe they're afraid?
- To me, Arsenal played much better football two or three years ago. They won matches and were exciting to watch. They create excitement so how can you say Chelsea are the best in the world?
- Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that's Liverpool.
- We were good friends until Liverpool started winning, then he [Mourinho] started changing his mind.
- About José Mourinho.