Quotes from Pokémon
- "Pika Pika"
- "Pika Pi"
- "Pi-pi-pi" (When he sees Togepi)
- "PIKA-CHU-UUUUUUU!" (Reaction to Electra's Kiss)
- "Pi Pikachu!" (Hey You Pikachu! game)
- "Zapdos is better than all the other Pokémon." (Pikachu's Bizarre Adventure Official Comic)
Im a really hot guy!
- "Choose it or lose it!"
- "Let's show them how to really party!"
- "I'm twice as good as Gary!"
- "It was an egg-cident! Get it? 'Egg?'"
- "I have my own method of bending spoons. (bends the spoon with his hands) Ha! Muscle over mind!"
- "Please don't eat my hat."
- "I'm having a major hat crisis. Could you try to steal Pikachu some other time?"
- "In that case, this is awesome! I'm a Pikachu!" (Hocus Pokémon, Original series)
- "It's a Joy-ful world."
- "Uh, my... name... is... Ketchup! No, wait! My name is really Tom Ato!"
- "Eat righteous Ponyta dust!"
- "Treecko! Use your Tail Slap attack!"
- "I choose you. Treecko"
- "I've got so much energy I don't know what to do with it!"
- "Uh, thanks! And I'll also find out what rigorous means, too!"
- "Hahahahahahahah! Now we'll see who gets the last quack!"
- "Mom, you're embarrassing me! In front of all these people? Don't you know I'm a big kid now?"
- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"
- "If anybody's out there, you can come out. And if you're a monster or a ghost, you can stay where you are, and we won't bother you."
- "For a second there I thought the floor was going to--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Where'd the ground go?"
- "Ahh, don't get your underwear in a knot."
- "That mini-Misty is even more scary than she is."
- "You look like a guy anyway!"
- "And I thought you were going to buy a stone to evolve yourself."
- "Do you always need a reason to help someone?"
- "Please don't stare at me like that! I'm a very shy little girl!" - "Ashley"
- "You guys go, I'll be fine. Just don't bring my mom home too late."
- "You must have taken her baby pictures too!"
- "A good friend left me... and I miss her every day. But I know we'll always be friends. Forever. "
- "I think I broke my core..."
- "I'm an apple for a day and I need a doctor right away..."
- "Right now, I kinda wish that my mom named me Bob instead of Ash."
- "Hey, trainers! Which one of these Pokémon evolves into Seviper?" (Later) "OK, trainers! If you chose Arbok, you were right!" [This isn't true; it's a mistake.])
- "She is trying to use rep... per... pre... what is it again? Oh, yeah! Perverse Psychology on me!"
- "Pikachu, I choose you!"
- "The chosen one? I feel more like the frozen one."
- "That Magnemite's following Pikachu almost like it's a streaker or something!"
- "Well, some things are more important than fun. I'm Ash the Chosen One! This is serious; I gotta be responsible!"
- "Yo, Brocko!"
- "Oh, that Gary!"
- "Don't you think Mew's the best?"
- "There's no sense in going out of your way just to get somebody to like you."
- "I choose you pikachu!"
- "Sometimes I look at that Psyduck's face and I get a headache."
- "Well, my name.....My name is Anne Chovie."
- "Don't ever make fun of me OR mini-Misty."
- "We'd love to get up, Ash...unfortunately, you're STANDING on us..."
- "Weren't you even gonna say 'hi' to me!?"
- "Let's go have a party at Pikachu's house!"
- "Take it from me. It's a lot easier to like someone who likes you than to like someone who doesn't."
- "Isn't that color a little bright for a ninja?"
- "Just when you give him a break, he has to be a nice guy, too."
- "Love is all about who lands the first punch!"
- "If I want your opinion I'LL ASK FOR IT!!!"
- "Ash will never really be alone cause he's got... me."
- "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"
- "Dear Hazel - Why do you wear the same clothes every day? You should dress up every once-in-a-while. - Misty."
- "Very funny. Carrots, peppers, and bugs! Everyone has something they don't like and I don't like bugs!"
- "TM 11 is Bubblebeam!"
- "Well, Ash Ketchum... finally, I know how you feel about me."
- "It's my own recipe which I call Misty's mystery stew, and it's got 47 secret ingredients."
- (When Ash wakes up in the First movie) "Oh, Thank goodness..."
- "HEY! Don't you forget! You owe me a bike!"
- (When following Ash through a forest early in the anime) "M-my bike... I'm following you because you broke my bike!"
- "Pikachu, you're a Pika-pal!"
- "If Pikachu's electric attacks don't have effects, Ash is in trouble."
- "Ash, your sense of direction is so bad, you can't find yourself in a mirror!"
- "Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan as a drying pan!"
- "[after Team Rocket performs a cheer for Ash and Pikachu] That was really disturbing."
- "How about some prune juice!?
- "I believe in rock-hard defense and determination!"
- "Her temper could sure use a little evolution."
- [looks at Giselle's picture] "She can violate my rights if..."
- "Don't you worry, Totodile, I'm gonna teach you how to be successful in love, just like me!"
- "Why don't you and I start a friendship right now!?"
- "When you have lemons, you make lemonade; and when you have rice, you make rice balls."
- "For me, summer means bathing suits and girls to wear them!"
- "Ash and Misty, sittin' in a tree... Ha ha ha ha ha!"
- "AHH! I wasted a donut!"
- "DON'T YOU GET IT?!! If two Butterfree fall in love, their trainers can meet, and THEY CAN FALL IN LOVE, TOO!"
- "A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same."
- "Looks like just another lover's spat to me."
- "Is that supposed to be a Pokémon or a Christmas tree?"
- "Time to dry up, water girl!"
- "I never forget the face of a pretty girl! This book helps me remember their names."
- "You can call me 'Honey'!"
- "Yuko, meeting you reminds me of a time in my life when I too spent long hours toiling as a professor's assistant. I'm sure Professor Ivy would be happy to vouch for my work."
- "Uhh... uh... my name is Salad... err... Caesar Salad!" (using a pseudonym, of course)
- "I have seen the light! I will definitely meet a girl in this town!"
- "Uh, Nurse Joy? I'll be needing a thorough check up from head to toe."
- "No! Not the ear!"
- "Of course! The mirror closed because it was embarrassed it couldn't capture her beauty!"
- "This Nurse Joy is different! Her bangs are a millimeter longer!"
- "Oh, this is Lucario, a Pokémon who was sealed inside the Staff of the Guardian. And somehow, we managed to set it free."
- "Ugh... Not you, too..." [Referring to Croagunk's habit of hitting him with Poison Jab when he flirts]
- "Who am I? I am Brock." *nods*
- "It dosen't matter how far away a leader is from it's group, a leader is always a leader"
- "I think Ash just evolved into a Primape."
- "Butterfree got shot down"
- (to Ludicolo) "Laugh my friend, and the whole world laughs with you"
- "(singing) so la la la, look at my smiling face. there are lots of girls, im in my happy place. So lalala this is my paradise so live on, ole, yeah, yo, hmm, oh!!!"
- "What I'd give for somebody to have a crush on me!"
- "Corphish, stop! From one to loser in love to another, I need your help."
- "This is the only song I know."
- "This is bandannas!"
- "Torchic, use Amber!" (Max corrects her) "Oops, I mean Ember!"
- "But just between you and I, what I'm more interested in is traveling and seeing new places. (screams as she goes down a hill after being scared by a Duskull) I guess I... shoulda worn a... (crashes into a tree) helmet."
- "Oh! Oopsies!"
- (Being chased by a swarm of Beedril after running into Team Rocket) "Ahhhhhhh!!! How did I ever get stuck in this situation!?"
- (after Pikachu accidentally zaps her bike to a crisp) My bike's been barbecued!!
- (about Misty's methods to keep Brock under control) You've gotta admit: She's got style!"
- "I think Romeo likes Juliet!"
- "Beautifly, take the stage!"
- "Augh! I can't tell who's talking! That's it! I'm calling Lex!"
- "And I'll be happy to vouch for his insanity!"
- "I didn't know Zigzagoon could evolve into humans."
- "And he repeats himself like a true man
- "I stink. I couldn't do a thing"
- "Why not pain at first pull!"
- "Wow! I know you! You're that guy that was in the Silver Conference! You lost in the quarter finals. Your name's Alf!"
- "Yes, I'm the Petalburg Gym Leader."
- "Wow, it's a lot different to read about something... then really feel it!"
- "May, I felt upset when Skitty tore up my book because you're such a terrible trainer!"
- "And pretty crazy, too."
- "It’ll be great to have you join us, Kidd, as long as we can find a cage for Brock."
- "If this works I'll eat my hat." (plan in question works) "Glad I don't wear a hat."
- (flirts) Vivi and Max!
- "Oh, no! Wrong way! I want my mom!"
- "Everyone makes mistakes the first time around."
- "A left... and then a right. Or is it a right and then a left? Hmm... maybe the postcard's upside-down."
- "No need to worry, right?"
- "Oh, no! My bike!! It's extra crispy!!" (after Pikachu accidentally destroyed her bike)
- " Oh, Brock's sleepy!" ( after Brock passes out on his face )
- " YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY , DON'T YA?! LISTEN, MISTER, YOU SPOILED COLD-HEARTED BRAT! APOLOGIZE!" ( Dawn screaming at Paul after he didn't remember her. )
- *sarcastically* It was a Patrat, you ARE a little kid.
- (to Ash) You don't get it, you act like a little kid, if you want to catch it, you gotta battle it.
- You're still a kid, but I AM Impressed.
- You're that excited about catching a little Pidove? *giggles* What a kid!
- Come on, Ash. You couldn't dodge that. You're such a kid.
- You don't know Electro Ball? What a little kid.
- "Pokémon around the world wait for you, Ash."
- "So, tell me about yourself. Are you a boy or a girl? "
- "This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were both babies. Err... what was his name again...?"
- "You look more like you're ready for bed than Pokémon training."
- "Oh, my lumbago!"
- "As a child, I played a lot of video games and was known as Flying Fingers Sammy."
- "There's an ongoing debate in the academic community as to whether these Pidgey represent evolution, devolution, or some mutated strain."
- "I came when I heard you defeated the Elite Four"
- "The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon."
Gary / Blue / ShigeruEdit
- "I'd better split before I catch loser-itis!" ~Gary
- "Smell ya later." ~Blue
- "What?! Unbelievable! I picked the wrong Pokémon!" ~Blue
- "Bonjour, [insert player name here]! Imagine seeing you here. Were you really invited? I already caught 40 kinds, pal!" ~Blue
- "You stinker! I took it easy on you!" ~Blue
- "I heard there was a Cut Master on board, but he was just a seasick old man." ~Blue
- "Hey, Red! I was looking forward to seeing you, Red. My rival should be strong to keep me sharp. While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!" ~Blue, before final battle.
- "It looks like your Pokemon aren't dead. I can at least make them faint!" ~Blue
- "How dare she say my cookies (mocking May's voice) aren't half bad!? There's not a single thing I know how to bake that isn't the most delicious thing you've ever tasted in your whole life!"
- "If you insist on throwing the word adorable around, then you better be talking about yours truly!"
- "Maybe they should call you Tentacool instead, or maybe just Ten for short. Oooh, don't get yourself worked out or you could evolve into an Octillery"
- "Say hello to my little friends!"
- "Oh, Drew, are you a twerp now too?"
- "We'll all travel in Johto like the happy family we are!"
- "(Dressed up as May) Oh, hello, Drew honey!"
- (to Ash & Grotle) "A pathetic trainer and his equally pathetic Pokemon"
- (to Dawn) "What's wrong? Who are you?"
- "Do you want to find out what 'or else' means?"
- "You're just the players in my master plan!"
- "A child like you would never understand what I hope to achieve!"
- "I want rare Pokémon, not your pathetic excuses!"
- "Just do your job for a change!"
- "You really have changed. The Delia I knew would never be so mean!"
- "NO! Team Rocket is evil!! EVIL!"
- "I'm not mad. A little angry, maybe..."
- "What are you half-wits talking about?"
- "Who were those idiots again?" (Asking about Jessie, James and Meowth)
- "You fools! You search for months and bring me this thing!? You are total incompetents!" (About Togepi)
- "That's right! (at the end of the motto)"
- "I liked it better when they were nasty."
- "I'd hate to get hit by... their droppings!"
- "Hello... uh, I wonder if it's possible to get traded to a less embarrassing team?"
- "We're gonna show that no good rotten crook what real good rotten crooks are like!!"
- "You're givin' me a pain but I can't say where 'cause kids watch this show!"
- "You gonna attack or do a ballet?"
- "I hate water! Especially wet water!"
- "What kinda gas is dis? Eeeya! What happened to my voice!? I sound like one of the Chipmunks!"
- "Let's get somethin' straight, copycat. You-owth ain't gonna push Meowth around!"
- "Hey, we ARE you, and you're not!"
- "She sells sea shells on the sea shore."
- "(trying to sound like giovanni) for giving me such a wonderful gift, i'll reward meowth and his friends like there's no tomorrow."
- "(after the motto,looking like wobbuffet)WOBBUFFET!...oh?uh?hey! Thats right!
- "(trying to think what giovanni would do with the lombre they would give to him)Theres nothing like a Lombre Staring at you...Theres nothing like going to the pool and have a lombre leering at you... Maybe those two could have a staring contest.
- Prepare for trouble!
- "We (almost) never lose a Pokémon battle!"
- "All's fair in love, war, and Pokémon battles."
- "I saw it with my own 2 eyes! Santa Claus is a Jynx!"
- "Just once, I'd like to make a dramatic exit that DOESN'T involve a life-threatening explosion."
- "They're not Squirtles, they're Piggles!"
- "Hey! Those are original copies of genuine designer fakes!"
- (sobbing) "That little brat's gonna pay!"
- "We'll coerce those creeps into creating chaos, causing a calamity, and in the uncontrolled commotion we'll capture those condors!"
- "Snow, snow, I love it so!"
- "Stop acting like an ignoramus!"
- "If things are going to get ugly, we might as well try Weezing."
- (Jessie in Meowth's body)"A Pokémon Ranger?! Worse than short legs."
- "JAMES! If you're not here, at least come out and tell us!!"
- (Like a Viking) You vant to cross maybe? We take you Ya? We Vikings are used to big vaves. We get you to New Island faster than you can say "Fahrvergnügen."
- "I hope you'll remember, there is something good in goodbye."
- "We may not make a lot of money, but we sure have got our freedom!"
- "Never interrupt the Team Rocket motto!"
- "It would be a crime for this face to wind up on radio."
- "Don't ask me, I've already had my thought for today."
- "A woman's hair is her life, her love, her being, herself..."
- "I don't care if it's a one eyed purple people eater."
- (Viking voice) "Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke." (normal voice) "Oh, I think I'm gonna have one."
- Make it double...
- "I am a flaming Moltres!"
- "Time for action, Weezing!"
- "I want a doughnut!"
- "Drat, we wasted this episode cheering the good guys!"
- "Like, wow, don't I make like the COOLEST girl?"
- "Ugh, it's a Tenta-cruel world."
- "With enemies like that, who needs friends?"
- "These are ice packs we're gunning!--I mean, ice guns we're packing!"
- "Team Rocket may be dirty rotten criminals, but we're not in the business of destroying children's dreams! At least, not yet."
- "You have disgraced the disgraceful Team Rocket!"
- "It's times like these that make me want to go straight [from a life of crime]."
- "This steak is too well done. Take it back and make it rare."
- "Jessie's been expelled! Now I have to do my best for her!"
- "Steal one, get one free!"
- "We could have our own... infomercial!"
- "We have a proud tradition of failure to uphold!"
- "Surrender now with your exposed knees and prepare to fight!!"
- "I just wish I had my training wheels with me!"
- (using a rental Pikachu) "Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder; I've been defeated so many times by Pikachu's attacks, I know them all by heart! Ahahahahahaha!"
- "Quick! It's coming! Dance like an eggplant!"
- "You cad!! I wanna ride, too!"
- "When it comes to catching Spinda, we sure are the Winda!" -Team Rocket
- "I always wanted a green Mawile with a pan on its head!"
- "Being good guys for once would be super-dupulous!"
- "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad!" (referring to the Unown)
- Meowth has betrayed us. (takes out a rose) Ah, it's a Tenta-cruel world.
- Fruit doesn't grow on trees, you know!
- I have no idea what just happened, but I'll gladly take credit for it.
- And make it double, 'cause we've raided the fridge!
- I thought I just heard someone say 'We're blasting off again' but we copyrighted that!
- Well, I like to look at myself in my spare time.
- To extend our reach to a chocolate éclair.
- You must learn how to lose, it is such an important part of Pokémon training that we built our entire careers on it!
- "(singing)a tisket, a tasket, a pokemon egg basket"
- "And make it double; my lips really hurt!" ~From "Berry, Berry Interesting!"
- "Or else what? They'll charge us with Grand-Theft-Apple?"
- "We're pulling a big job here! Get lost, kid!"
- "Our hideout might be discovered! I better tell boss!"
- "Okay, I'll talk! Take the elevator to see my boss!"
- "Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"
- "How can you not see the beauty of our evil?!"
- "With your ability, you could become a top leader in Team Rocket."
- "Stop meddling in Team Rocket's affairs!"
- "Ratatta also dwell in meadows to steal food from stupid travelers." ~Dexter
- "And maybe next time you can try saving the world a little closer to home." ~Delia
- "You just got yourselves a new traveling buddy!" ~Tracey
- "And in the end, Mrs. Ketchum was sure Professor Oak's love poem was all about her. Then again, so was Bulbasaur." ~Narrator
- "(Ummmm... nice weather, huh?)" ~Squirtle
- "Bing! Cute male in sights!" ~Green, Pokemon Special
- "Huh? What are you doing falling into a hole? Some genius you are. Serves you right!" ~Silver
- "My name is ???!" ~Silver
- "For the first time in my life, I'm having trouble sleeping." ~Yellow
- "That does it, I am changing my name." ~Butch
- "YOOM-TAH!" ~Guildmaster Wigglytuff
- "You can have a free Pokémon, but you'll work here for the rest of your life for no money!" ~Professor Juniper
Minor TV / Movie CharactersEdit
- "I could use pants." ~Slowking
- "Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning - lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail - and thus the world shall turn to Ash. O Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea. From the trio of islands ancient spheres you shall take. For between life and death all the difference you'll make. Climb to the shrine to right what is wrong, and the world will be healed by the guardian's song." ~Legend
- "How it all began... and how I'll begin again." - Lawrence III
- "Thank you for caring about me. And don't cry, Mewtwo. You should be happy! You're alive and life is wonderful!" ~Ambertwo
- "The friendliest face can hide the fiercest foe! You just never know"! ~Domino
- "You would leave Pikachu without hesitating if you had to." ~Lucario
- "I don't have any friends, and I don't want any." ~Lucario
- "There are two types of people in this world..." ~ The Phantom
- I said good morning because even though it's past midnight if I said good night you might go to sleep! ~ Domino
- "Finish it off with False Swipe!" ~ Shingo (Note: False Swipe is an attack that will leave its target with 1 HP instead of fainting it)
- "A human sacrificed himself...to save the Pokèmon. I pitted them against each other. But not until they set aside their differences do I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." ~ Mewtwo
Minor Game CharactersEdit
- "Treecko! Treecko! Treee!!" ~ Treecko
- "It will be savage!" ~ Magma Leader Maxie
- "STOP!" ~Darkrai
- "THIS GARDEN IS EVERYONE'S!" ~Darkrai
- "Pokémon are so cute, but they have enough power to destroy a bedroom!" ~Mom, Black/White
- "Welcome to our Pokémon Center. We can heal your Pokemon to full health. Shall we heal your Pokemon?" ~Nurse Joy
- "You're still light-years away from facing Brock! (Fights Red and loses) ... Darn! Light-years isn't time! It measures distance." ~Jr. Trainer
- "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" ~Youngster
- "My boyfriend is cool!" ~Lass
- "Zombies!" ~Channeler
- "I wish my guy was as good as you!" ~Lass
- "I'm a cool guy! I've got a girlfriend!" ~Jr. Trainer
- "I’ve been pondering lately...how much longer will I be wearing shorts?" ~Youngster
- "In the next few minutes, you will learn true terror at my hands!" ~Psychic
- "No, no, no! I won't take a bath!" ~Poké Kid
- "Hi there! Lovely weather, isn't it? ...Oh, dear... I must have dozed off..." ~Erika
- "When two people fight, they really care for each other." ~Nurse Joy
- "Hi Red! Blue is out at Grandpa's lab." ~Daisy
- "Earl, I am!" ~Earl
- "More from me you want to hear?" ~Earl
- "Here, teacher I am. Good it is you study here!" ~Earl
- "You're not wearing shorts! What's wrong with you?" ~Youngster
- "Look what the Gengar dragged in!" ~Vincent
- "My friends are possessed, too!" ~Channeler
- "Be gone, intruders..." ~Ghost of Marowak
- "A secret switch! Better press it!" ~Narrator
- "Almond! Walk me home!" ~Hazel
- "She'll fall for any guy who wears a cape..." ~Kenta
- "It's like three people squeezing at once on a giant zit!" ~Atilla
- "Oh, you're leaving home and starting a journey? Why didn't you tell me first?" ~Gold/Kris' Mom
- "COLD INFORMATION is the hippest thing in hip!" ~Some Kid in Dewford Town
- "There was once a Trainer named Sapphire. This Trainer saved the game 201 times! A more cautious Trainer than Sapphire one will never find!" - the Storyteller
- "I'd love to stay and chat, but you look a littled tied-up!" - Tyson
- "Wow! You guys wear knickers too!" -Nicolai
- "What if I get a bite while I'm in the bathroom?" -Fisherman
- "Big Brother got lost, so Jovi brought him back!" - Jovi
- "You're pretty strong. Could you be Giovanni's kid? Wait - you can't be Giovanni's kid! Giovanni's kid has red hair!" - Scientist
- "Ha ha! Would an impostor be as handsome as me?" - Old Man
- "Think you can try to beat me? Just try to entertain me. Let's go." - Karen (Kanto Elite Four: Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- (Over the PokéGear phone) "You call your mom sometimes too!" - Fisher Ralph, Route 32, Johto region
- (Over the PokéGear phone) "All right then! Be good!" - Hiker Anthony, Route 33, Johto region
- (Battle screen, defeated) "Why? How could I lose?" - Bruno (Kanto Elite Four)
- (Field screen, after being defeated) "Go face your next challenge!" - Bruno (Kanto Elite Four)
- (Battle screen, defeated) "Superb, it should be said." - Drake (Hoenn Elite Four)
- (Battle screen, defeated) "I ended up furthering your career..." - Lass Tiana, Route 103, Hoenn region
- (Battle screen, defeated) "Aaack!" - Teacher Shirley, S.S. Aqua
- (Battle screen, defeated) "Surveillance cams are in the Pokémon statues. We'll keep appearing until you trip a secret switch." - Rocket Grunt 2 (when caught on camera), Ninja Hideout, Mahogany Town
- (Battle screen, defeated) "I, the Champion, fall in defeat..." - Hoenn League Champion Steven (Ruby/Sapphire); Hoenn League Champion Wallace (Emerald)
- (Field Screen, when leaving Hearthome City, Intro) "Ta-daah! Kept me waiting again, Lucas! Let's see how much tougher you and I have gotten, right here and now! Hey, you're a Trainer now. You're expected to be ready for a battle. No whining! No waiting! Let's get the show started!" Rival (Diamond/Pearl)
- (Galactic Building in Veilstone City) "Cosmic energy for the win!" Galactic Grunt (Diamond/Pearl)
- "So, you're stuck? Just jump off a cliff!" Guy in Pokemon Yellow, at the Pokemon Mansion
- "Well, are you ready to lose?" - Lance, Kanto Elite Four
- "It would please me to no end if I could go all out against you!" - Glacia, Hoenn Elite Four
- "I challenge you!" - Rival, Gold/Silver/Crystal series
- "A competent woman is as good at Pokemon battles as she is at her work!" - Secretary Momoka, Black/White
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble! (Sometimes changed to match situation/costumes)
- James: And make it double! (Sometimes changed to match situation/costumes)
- Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!
- James: To unite all people within our nation.
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
- James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
- Meowth: Me-owth! Dat's right!
- Wobbuffet: Wooooooooobbuffet!
- Chimecho: Chime, Chime!
~Team Rocket Motto, Kanto to Hoenn
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble from the skies!
- James: From beyond the stars, a nasty surprise!
- Jessie: An evil as old as the galaxy!
- James: Sent here to fulfill our destiny!
- Meowth: Plus, there's me!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- James: Jessie!
- Jessie: James!
- Meowth: And Meowth are da names!
- Jessie: Anywhere there's peace in the universe,
- James: Team Rocket...
- Meowth: Will be there...
- All:To make everything worse!
- Wobbuffet: Wob-buffet!
- Chimecho: Chime chime!
- Mime Jr: Mime mime mime!
~Team Rocket Motto, Battle Frontier
- Jessie: Listen, is that a voice I hear?
- James: It sounds to me loud and clear.
- Jessie: On the wind!
- James: Past the stars!
- Meowth: Right in your ears!
- Jessie: Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace!
- James: Dashing all hope, putting fear in its place!
- Jessie: A rose by any other name is just as sweet...
- James: When everything's worse, our work is complete!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Meowth: An' Meowth, now that's a name!
- Jessie: Putting all the do-gooders in their place...
- James: We're Team Rocket...
- All: In your face!
- Wobbuffet: Wo-bbuffet!
- Mime Jr.: Mime mime mime!
~Team Rocket Motto, Sinnoh
- Jessie: To protect us from all of this chafing and itching.
- James: Maybe it'll stop all of Jessie's...complaining.
- Meowth: My nose feels like it's on fire!
- Jessie: Meowth, you don't have a nose.
- Meowth: Huh? My nose! What happened? The stink dissolved it off my face! ...Oh yeah. I almost forgot - da cartoonist never gave me a nose.
- Giovanni: Team Rocket, blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight! ATTENTION!
- Jessie and James: At your service!
- Meowth: MEEEEEEEEOWTH too, sir!
- Giovanni: Everything is proceeding EXACTLY as I've forseen, the Pokémon-craxy sweeping the WORLD! I want the three of you to catch me the RAREST of ALL Pokémon - Ash Ketchum's Pikachu!
- Meowth: We've been trying...
- Giovanni: Oh, then TRY HARDER! And you BETTER steal Pikachu away from them soon, because the TV show is about to launch, and the Game Boy game, and the toys, the card game, comic books! Soon THE WHOLE WORLD will be looking for Pikachu! Do anyone ELSE know about our plans?
- James: Only a bunch of kids who were lucky enough to get their hands on this video.
- Giovanni: Well, if they don't play the Game Boy games or watch the TV show, THEY'LL NEVER CATCH PIKACHU! [evil laugh]
- Meowth: We never get a break!
- Jessie: Yes we do! James broke the ship!
- James: And now I'd like a break for a short nap.
- Giovanni: You fools have better have a very good reason for calling me this early in the morning.
- Jessie: Yes, but first we must do the introduction.
- Giovanni: "What? (Jessie & James say their introduction over the phone) Nitwits! How dare you annoy me with your nonsense! Don't EVER bother me like this again! [hangs up]
- Jessie: Well that didn't help...
- Jessie: We've brought you a rare and valuable Pokémon - Togepi!
- Giovanni: What exactly does this Pokémon do?
- Jessie: Uh... what does this thing do?
- James: Uh, well...
- Meowth: Good question...
- Jessie: Well, it would certainly make a handsome paperweight!
- Giovanni: YOU FOOLS! You search for months and bring me this thing??! You are total incompetents!
- Meowth: James would know 'cos he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth!
- James: Yes, but we had to get rid of it to make room for my foot...
- Jessie: You'll pay for this, Cassidy! Who does she think she is?!
- James: It's alright, Jessie. They're bad guys.
- Jessie: (To Misty) Listen to me, kid. When you get involved with the opposite sex, you're only asking for trouble.
- James: Yes, and that's the kind of trouble...I stay out of.
- Meowth: Youse two don't need da opposite sex cuz you got each other! Hahaha!
- Jessie: What does THAT mean!?
- James: Not funny!
- Meowth: Did you see that?
- Jessie: Do you think I'm blind?
- James: That would explain the hair.
- Jessie: Did you notice that Grumpig Pokémon James?
- James: If you mean it looks like my ex-fiance then yes.
- Meowth: Where did [James] get that outfit? (A very 'camp' looking Moltres costume)
- Jessie: I think it came right out of his own closet...
- Jessie: We're slowing Lugia down! The three of us are too heavy!
- James: Let's try Weight Watchers!
- Jessie: It's too late for that!
- Meowth: I heard its never too late if you really STICK WITH THE PROGRAM!!
- Jessie: So then we're not bad.
- James: That's good!
- Meowth: But what if the boss finds out?
- James: Thats bad!
- Jessie: Then we'll start our own team.
- James: Thats good!
- Meowth: But we got no money.
- James: (sadly) That's bad.
- Jessie: Then we'll just steal some!
- James: That's good! [short pause] Or is that bad? Ohhhh...
- Jessie: I can't wait to show you three little goody-goodies what losers you are. You don't stand a chance against us. We're gonna win that championship belt!
- James: And after we do, you can find us at the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Table.
[Jessie punches James in the head]
- Jessie: Would you cut that out?!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble, and a dance!
- James: I'm wearing tights instead of pants!
- Meowth: (While blasting off) What kind of insensitive losers would even try to steal it [Pikachu] anyway? (Realizes) Oh yeah, we would.
- Team Rocket: Team Rocket's blasting of AGAIN!!! (ping)
- Meowth: I got da rope! I'm gonna tie it to dis tree, then t'row da rest down to you, so youse guys can climb up it. (looks down into the pit) Dey're sleepin'! Takin' a nap! Snorin' away like a couple of Snorlax while I do all da woik! Yo! Wake up! Great! I'm t'rough savin' your butts! Get yerselves outta dis mess! Dey are the two lamest, dumbest, stupidest... 'I'm Jessie! I'm James!' They never do anything right. (Jessie and James climb out of the pit and lift him up.) Hey! What are you, crazy?! Put me down!
- James: Why are you saying all those things?
- Jessie: Why are you telling everybody we're losers?!
- Meowth: Because you are.
- James: Like, no way!
- Jessie: We're cool!
- James: We're the man!
- Meowth: Look up "Loser" in the dictionary, and you'll find a big picture of the two of youse!
- Jessie: Is it a nice picture?
- Giovanni: Take the Pikachu, and order it to attack MechaMewtwo.
- James: Why don't you do it, Boss?
- Giovanni: I can't have a Pokémon battle with myself, you idiot!
- Cassidy: Jessie.
- Butch: And John.
- James: (Angry) You said it wrong on purpose!
- Jessie: Cut the drama and rustle up some breakfast!
- James: But Jessie - the bread is all toasted!
- Jessie: Then butter it!
- James: We're all out of butter!
- Jessie: Then steal some!
- James: Your expectations are too high!
- Rocket Grunt: What are your orders, sir?
- Dr. Nanba: The same thing I always order! Fish sticks!
- Rocket Grunt: No, I mean what do you want us to do regarding the mysterious Pokémon?
- James: The people of Viridian City will be sorry they ever saw this face!
- Meowth: We're all sorry to see your face!
- James: Why didn't we do this in the first place?
- Jessie: We have to fill a half-hour!
- James: The boss even gave us a new mission!
- Jessie: Yeah I don't know where this Antarctica place is but it sounds really beautiful!
- Jessie and James: (looking at a picture of Scyther) There goes Alakazam.
- Meowth: What's a Passport?
- James: Well, I have no idea what kind of pass he's talking about, but Meowth, please stop calling me sport.
- Ash: Gee, that Magnemite is following Pikachu around like some sort of streaker.
- Brock: Um, Ash, you mean 'stalker'.
- Misty: Bugs are one of the three most DISGUSTING things in the world!
- Ash: Aside from you, what are the other disgusting things?
- Misty: Very funny.
- Waitress In English Accent: Want a plate?
- Ash: Only if it's a collection plate!
- Misty: If we follow these eggs, they'll lead us right to Team Rocket.
- Ash: Hehe, they're pretty dumb, aren't they?
- Brock: If they're so dumb, how come they have the egg?
- Ash: I guess you have a point there.
(Ash & co. drink tea during Team Rocket's introduction)
- Jessie and James: HEY! DON'T SIT THERE IGNORING US!
- Misty: This show is pretty boring.
- Ash: It'll get canceled pretty soon.
- Brock: I could write a book about the secrets of love and heartache!
- Misty: I guess then that book would be your autobiography?
- Misty: If you can name every type of evolution stone, I'll buy dinner!
- Ash: You're on! Let's see... "Thunder Stone", "Water Stone", "Moon Stone", and...uhh..."Rolling Stone"?
- Misty: WRONGO! I guess dinner is on you!
- Ash: BROOOOCK! If this keeps up, I'll go broke! Make Misty stop!
- Brock: Actually, Ash, I was just about to compliment you on your flirtation technique.
- Ash: (blushing) What flirtation!?
- Misty: (blushing) Don't be reading anything on to it, okay?!
- Gary: You're so pathetic that even your Pikachu feels sorry for you! I've never seen anyone as pathetic as you!
- Misty: Have you tried a mirror?!
- Brock: Right there, a beautiful girl was right there!
- Ash: Huh? I don't see one...
- Misty: (pulls on his lips) Just turn around!
- Ash: Please, only one of us can hallucinate at a time...
- Misty: [referring to the Nidoran trainers] They're not mature enough to admit it, but they really like each other!
- Tracey: You know what? That's exacley just like you and Ash!
- Misty and Ash: YOU MUST BE CRAZY!
- Misty: If you beat this guy, they might even make a statue of you!
- Ash: One of me isn't enough for you?
- Misty: Oh no! Staryu looks like it's in real pain!
- Ash: It doesn't even have a face, how can you tell?
- Misty: Because I'm sensitive to other's feelings! That's how!
- Ash: [sarcastically] Oh yeah? Like I'm not?
- Misty: This isn't funny - I look like a cartoon character!
- Ash: A cartoon character? Like that would ever happen!
- Ash: Wow, imagine - Brock married?
- Misty: (quietly) You and I will be married someday too.
- Ash: Mm-hmm. [short pause] HUH?!
- Ash: I need more hamburgers! Fast!
- Misty: I need less you.
- Brock: I didn't know Vikings still existed...
- Ash: They mostly live in Minnesota!
- Jessie: Prepare for more trouble then you've ever seen!
- James: And make it double, we're on the big screen!
- Ash: I'll have to catch this on video, I'm in a hurry, and the weather's looking bad!
- Jessie: It has been bad, isn't that always our luck? Well, our luck's changed and our ship has finally come in!
(Ash's friends boat flies up behind them)
- Ash: My name is Pallet and I come from Ketchum!
- Mary: Ash, is not that wrong?
- Ash: No, this is Ash and I am Pikachu!
- Ash: I'm just dying for a cheeseburger!
- Misty: No way! I wanna eat at a nice restaurant!
- Ash: Cheeseburgers are nice!
- Ash: (trying to explain to Misty why he noticed her sisters instead of her) I didn't see you for a while, so I thought you didn't like me anymore. I was stunned just now! When I saw how beautiful you've become, I was speechless!
- Narrator: Warning: These are just excuses.
- Misty: Flattery will get you nowhere. Here. (hands him a cob of corn)
- Ash: What's this?
- Misty: My treat.
- Narrator: Actually, flattery works just fine.
- Ash: It's like you had plastic surgery!
- Misty: Quit while you're ahead!
- Delia: Do you remember to change your underwear every day?
- Ash: (annoyed) Yes!
- Ash: Whats wrong?
- Misty: I saw another bug. Gross!
(Pikachu and Ash sigh)
- Ash: Maybe its a cow-derpie!
- Ash: Team Rocket, prepare for trouble! On second thought, make it double!
- Jessie: To protect the world from devastation?
- James: To unite all people within our nation?
- Ash: Maybe you think I'm a little too "brash", but the master is here and my name is "Ash"!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Ash: My Pokémon travel faster than the speed of light. Surrender now, or you're in for a fight!
- Meowth: Meowth, that's right!
- Shihan: I am the shihan of this dojo!
- Ash: Shihan? I think I had that at a Chinese restaurant once.
- Brock: No, Ash, a shihan is a leader of a dojo!!
- Ash: Oh... I thought it was chicken in garlic sauce.
- Misty: Hey, if she's making your life so miserable, how come you're carrying her picture around?
- Joe: I hate the way she treats us, but I like the way she looks.
- Ash: Yeah, and not like some other girls who treat you bad and look even worse.
- Giselle: I'm the top student in the beginning class of the most exclusive prep school in the world, Pokémon Tech. It's sad that others aren't blessed with my beauty, my talent, my humble attitude. People call me a star, but I'm just Giselle.
- Jessie: [Looking through binoculars] I think she's even more conceited than we are.
- James: Yes, but she's awfully cute isn't she?
- Meowth: Not as cute as Meowth.
- Jessie: [Punching Meowth] You're in the way.
- James: [Punching Meowth] Stop bothering us!
- Ash: I love my new Pokémon!
- Misty: I guess it takes a worm to love a worm.
- Misty: I wish Ash could have heard that story.
- Ash (in a disguise as "Ashley"): Oh, I heard it.
- Misty: What?
- Ash: Please don't stare at me like that, I'm a very shy little girl!
- Jessie: That festival is waiting and I can smell money.
- Meowth: I can smell corn dogs.
- Jessie: (to James) Hmmm, this kid looks a lot like you.
- James: You think so? He looks pathetic.
- Meowth:That's what she means, James.
- Brock: I can't believe James is gone!
- Ash: I miss him!
- Misty:JAMES IS STANDING RIGHT HERE!
- Ash: WOAH! Look at that!
- Misty: It's huge!
- Brock: I've seen shopping malls smaller than this place!
- Misty: It must have a hundred rooms!
- Ash: It's the biggest mansion I've ever seen!
- Hopkins(the butler at James' family's mansion):This is not the mansion! This little dog house is for Growly.
- Meowth: Pikachu says that it won't change. If it's going to beat the Raichu, it's going to do it just as it is.
- Jessie: You mean it's going to fight AGAIN as a Pikachu?
- Meowth:(tearing up) It's going to fight in the name of ALL Pikachu! It will defend its honor and Ash's!
- James:(similarly touched) Oh dear...THAT'S MAGNIFICENT!
- Galactic Grunt Male: Well THOSE three were totally useless!
- Galactic Grunt Female: We'll get the Adamant Orb NEXT TIME.
- Misty: Then how about this!
- Gastly: What's that?
- Misty: It's a cross! I've also got garlics, a stake, and a hammer!
- Gastly: ...What do I look like, a vampire or something?
- Ash: (after being headlocked by Lucario) Why'd you do that?
- Lucario: You snuck up behind me; that is always a mistake.
- Ash: Hey Lucario, I'm really glad you're coming along to help me find Pikachu.
- Lucario: This Pikachu, are you its master?
- Ash: Master? Are you kidding? No, Pikachu and I are best friends.
- Lucario: Friends?
- Ash: If one of your friends was lost, you'd wanna bring 'em, too, wouldn't ya?
- Lucario: I don't have any friends and I don't want any. (Lucario walks out of the room and into the night)
- Ash: (sarcastically) Nice attitude.
- Team Rocket: (singing) You know us as Team Rocket and we fight for what is wrong. We're tired of our Motto so we thought we'd try a song!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Both: The speed of light, prepare to fight!
- Meowth: Meowth! That's Riiight.
- James: I am the handsome one!
- Jessie: I'm the gorgeous one!
- Both: Looking good is lots of fun!
We get some things wrong but we keep rolling along.
(instrumental and funny pictures)
- All: We want to capture Pikachu, we hope to do it soon! And when we do we'll be the new stars of this...CARTOOOOOON!!!! ~Team Rocket's song.
(after the song)
- Jessie: (to Meowth) We need to work on your timing. You were late on the last verse.
- Meowth: But my pitch was poifect!
- Tracey: Hey! How'd you get out of those traps so fast?
- James: That is a secret you shall never know!
- Jessie: Even the writers can't figure it out.
- Meowth: [an explosion] Somebody busted in!
- Ash:Prepare for trouble.
- Misty: And you can make that triple.
- Brock: To protect the world from devastation.
- Ash & Misty: To unite all peoples within our nation.
- Jessie: This was just...
- James: ...too good...
- Meowth: ...to last.
- Ash: You've got that right.
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Misty: We're defending the beauty of truth and love.
- Ash: Hey, get out of there! (Rattata runs away from his backpack.)
- Pokédex: A forest Pokémon - Rattata. It likes cheese, nuts, fruits, and berries.
- Ash: Yeah, but this isn't a forest, it's an open field.
- Pokédex: It also comes out in open fields to steal food from stupid travelers.
- Ash: So does that mean I'm stupid?
- Pikachu: (Laughs) Pika... Pika!
- Meowth:It's a Pika-Palooza!
- Jesse: We're at the Pika of our powers
- James: Chu can say that again, Jess!
- Professor Oak: Gary said that you wouldn't capture a single Pokémon, but I bet him $1,000,000 he'd be wrong!
- Ash: Well, money isn't everything. Right?
- Professor Oak: Oh, why do I even bother.
- Misty: You grab Pikachu and get out of here! I'll take care of these three clowns.
- Jessie: That's pretty big talk coming from such a little lady.
- Misty: At least you're right about the pretty part, thanks for the compliment.
- James: The girl thinks she's pretty.
- Jessie: I agree with her, I think she's pretty, too. Pretty pathetic!
- Misty: Hmmmm, I'll show you! Poké Ball, go!
(Goldeen comes out rolling and jumping on the floor)
- Misty: Goldeen, return.
- Jessie: That's her best shot?
- James: She's all washed up.
- Officer Jenny: I left my motorcycle parked at the front desk!
- Nurse Joy: Next time, use the driveway!
- May: [referring to Nicholai] Ahh! That Zigzagoon disguised itself as a human!
- Max: Would you like to take another whack at that, sis; that really is a human!!
- May: I didn't know Zigzagoon could evolve into humans.
- Max: [Exasperated] Are we really related?!
- May: Hey! That's my egg!
- James: Ahh! That's my Mime Jr.
- Jessie: We're here for Elekid and Pikachu.
- James: TIME OUT!
[James comes running out of Team Rocket's Golem machine]
- May: [May runs up to James] I'll trade you.
- James: That sounds like a plan.
- May: Here you go!
- James: Thanks.
- May & James: Bye!
- James: Ahh! My Mime Jr. is back where it belongs.
- May: [Giggling] I got my egg back.
- James: Now where were we?
- Meowth: We were about to take Elekid and Pikachu.
- Old Woman/Ghastly: I've been watching you. You're up to no good! And there's no good in your future!
- James: Who? The police, the sheriff, the FBI?
- Old Woman/Ghastly: I see a young and beautiful woman who will lead you to a cruel fate.
- James: I don't need a fortune teller to know that. Some woman is ALWAYS causing me trouble! It's a curse...
- Jessie: [stares suspiciously towards James] WHO exactly do you mean?
- Brock: "Rejected by the one girl I loved. I'll never find another like her again".
- Ash: "Don't worry Brock, you'll find plenty of other girls to reject you."
- Meowth: Hey! It's the twerps! They're walking through a stream coming from that wacky building.
- Jessie: There must be some value Pokémon inside.
- James: And the only way to get there must be by wading.
- Meowth: But they're walking through the water.
- James: They're wading.
- Meowth: No, they're walking!
- Jessie: They're wading!
- Meowth: How can they be wading if there walking?!
- James: They're walking through the stream?
- Meowth: Yeah?
- Jessie & James: Then they're wading!
- Ash: What is your strategy?
- Misty: My strategy is...RUN!
- Cassidy: Get a move on, Butch!
- Butch: It's Butch, ya got it! Oh, wait! That's what you said!
- Jessie: Wasn't that Cassidy and what's-his-name?
- James: It's Butch, he's a little sensitive about that.
- Jessie: Must you always barge into our buisness?
- Wobbuffet: Wobba wobba wobba wobba wobba!
- Jessie: I was afraid you'd say that.
- Jessie: "Who cares if we fail to catch a Pokemon this time?"
- James: "We'll get another chance to fail next time!"
- Jessie: "Sometimes, it's better not to ask questions."
- Meowth: "Hey, I got a question it's better I shouldn't ask, Do ya tink we'll get a bigger part in da next movie?"
- Jessie: This couldn't have worked better if we'd planned it.
- James: If we'd planned it, it wouldn't have worked at all!
- Jessie: What kind of losers would come here?
- James: We came here didn't we?
- James: Jessica?
- Jessie: Yes, James?
- James: Whoever said beauty doesn't last must've been thinking of us!
- Jessie: I'll always remember what a wonderful dresser you were!
- James: So will I!
- Misty: Why are you helping out?
- Ash: You're bad guys.
- James: Well... it's really quite simple.
- Meowth: If anything happen to you, we'd be out of show business!
- Jessie: Minimal effort with maximum profit! That's the Team Rocket way!
- James: Ooooo...I love us!
- Jessie: Is that what I think it is?
- James: Could be... but I don't know what you're thinking, and I don't know what it is!
- James: The coast is clear.
- Jessie: Nothing to fear.
- Meowth: Nobody here!
- Jessie: I hate people who have to be the center of attention!
- James: Especially when they take the attention away from us!
- James: If we can't break it down...
- Jessie: We'll just go around!
- Meowth: LET'S MOVE THIS TUB!!!
- Jessie: James, talk your way out of this.
- James: We certainly wouldn't have done it if we'd thought we'd get caught.
- Ash: Hey, what happened to your bike?
- Misty: What happened to my bike? You happened to my bike, you little loser!
- Ash: Use the strategy we planned, Pikachu! You can do it!
- Surge: A strategy? So they've planned a new way to lose!
- Misty: Thanks for your support! Bye, Team Rocket!
- Team Rocket: [holding flag with giant red "R"] HUH!?
- Meowth: How did they know it was us?!
- Jessie: Lucky guess!
- Jessie: James! If you're its master, don't act like you're scared of it!
- James: But I am scared!
- Jessie: Good thing we ran into this sign.
- James: Yeah. Maybe our luck is changing.
- Jessie & James: It's a good sign.
[Ash and Misty start to fight]
- Brock: Come on, you guys. You two don't really wanna stand around and argue with each other.
- Ash & Misty: Yes, we do!
- James: With a flick of this fishing net, we'll round up Pikachu.
- Meowth: You mean that's your secret weapon?!
- James: It takes a genius to realize a fishing net is the perfect weapon!
- Jessie: Oh, James, it's the greatest discovery since Einstein invented the light bulb!
- Jessie and James: [sing and dance] Even greater than the chicken who invented the egg!
- [the egg falls on them]
- James: All of us true geniuses know, of course, that it was actually the egg that preceded the chicken.
- Jessie: Of course. I knew that. I had just forgotten.
- Meowth: Now you got my brain scrambled! Let's cut the egg-splanations and capture Pikachu!
- Ash: We should have known that Team Rocket would mess things up.
- Jessie: What did you say?
- Ash: Well, that's the truth.
- James: Nothing makes me angrier than being told the truth!
- Jessie: Today, you're going to have to do what I tell you to!
- James: What makes that different than any other day?
[Ash, Misty and Brock finds out Jessie and James used to belong to a bike gang]
- James: I guess our secret past is not a secret anymore.
- Ash: I kind of wish it still was!
- Misty: Were you online the entire night?
- Ash: Yep.
- Misty: Huh? Aren't you exhausted?
- Ash: Not a bit, and I couldn't sleep anyway since I was thinking about my battle with Gary.
- Ash: [in mind] I got to win this last badge here! I'm on a hot streak!
- Brock: Wow! Ash is all fired up.
- Misty: [not convinced] Yeah... [Pikachu lights a small fire near Ash's foot] Holy smoke, put out that fire!
[a brief pause and Ash stands in a determined stance before noticing his foot is on fire]
- Ash: Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!
'[Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander are lost on an island and are looking for Ash, Misty and Brock]
- Squirtle: ' Maybe they got eaten by wild Pokémon. [makes a scary face with razor-sharp teeth, making a chomping motion]
- Pikachu: Don't say things like that!
- Charmander: Yeah, cut it out!
- Squirtle: Sorry.
[after a giant Venasaur is spotted]
- Squirtle: [to Bulbasaur] You go and speak to it, you guys are like family!
- Bulbasaur: No way. I have no family. Consider me an orphan.
- Charmander: Good point.
- Squirtle: Coward.
[Gary is digging for fossils and stumbles upon one]
- Gary: My very first fossil! [Gary's fan girls cheer for him; an expert comes over and examines the fossil] Maybe it's a brain of an extinct Pokémon.
- Expert: This is-
- Gary: [hopeful] A brain?
- Expert: Fossilized Pokémon manure. [Gary collapses]
- Fan Girls: Ewwwwww. Yuck! Gross!
[Ash and his team emerge from their snow cave]
- Misty & Brock: Ash! Up here! [Ash looks up to see Misty, Brock and Brock's Onix up on a cliff]
- Ash: It's good to see you!
- Misty: [after Onix lifts Ash and his team up] Ash, how did you manage to survive in the blizzard?
- Ash: We dug a snow cave just like Brock said.
- Brock: Ha. It's a good thing we didn't have to freeze like the one I dug!
- Misty: Onix dug into an underground hot spring. You wouldn't believe comfortable we are!
- Ash: WHA-?! WELL I WASN'T VERY COMFORTABLE, THAT'S FOR SURE!
- Jesse, James, and Meowth: [after Skarmory pops their balloon five minutes into the show] We're blasting off already?!
[Ash & co. and Team Rocket are in a rail car speeding very fast]
- Ash: Stop this car!
- Jessie: I'm afraid we can't do that.
- James: [holds up the brake lever] We can't stop, the brake's broken.
- Ash: Give me a "break".
- Cassidy: Prepare for trouble, it's a brand new day!
- James: We're making it double anyway!
- Cassidy: Let's see if I can remember my lines...an evil as old as the galaxy...
- James: ...sent here to fulfill our destiny!
- Cassidy: To denounce the goodness of truth and love...
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- Cassidy: [sighs] Whenever there's a piece of pie in the universe...
- James: Of pie?
- Cassidy: Grr...I GOOFED IT! SO WHAT?!
- James: Forget it.
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble, we've shuffled the deck.
- Butch: It's not my thing, but what the heck.
- Jessie: An evil as old as the galaxy...
- Butch: I'm doing this all from memory!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love...
- Butch: To extend my arm with a big white glove!
- Jessie: Jessie.
- Butch: Uh...Butch.
- Jessie: Cut! [kicks Butch] DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL!!!!
- Jessie: Team Rocket is not something to be made fun of, but if you're going to do it, do it right!
- James: It's to "unite" our peoples within our nation, not "ignite!"
- Jessie: There's only room for one Team Rocket!
- Butch: Then prepare for trouble.
- Jessie: Huh? You're the ones who should prepare for trouble!
- Cassidy: You two don't even know how to say the motto!
- James: You just made your trouble, double!
- Butch: I'm the one who has the next line!
- Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!
- Cassidy: To infect the world with devastation!
- James: To unite all peoples within our nation!
- Butch: To blight all peoples in every nation!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love...
- Cassidy: The goodness of truth and love!
[in each other's faces]
- James: Reach to the stars above!
- Butch: Wrath to the stars above!
- Jessie: JESSIE!
- Cassidy: CASSIDY!
- James: JAMES!
- Butch: BUTCH!
- Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
- Cassidy: Team Rocket's circling Earth all day and night!
- James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
- Butch: Surrender to us now or you'll surely lose the fight!
- Misty: This Meowth looks so real, I can't tell it's a dummy!
- Meowth: (to himself) She can't tell I'm real and I'm the dummy?
- Meowth: (On top of a Claydol using rapid spin) Who turned on the spin circle?
- Jessie: I'm about to lose my lunch!
- James: That's OK, you're about to get mine!
- Ash: (Dressed up as an eggplant as a lure) How does this always happen?
- James: Here it comes! Dance like an eggplant! (Starts dancing and calling out) Claydol, over here!
- Ash: We're eggplants!
- James: Not two guys in costumes at all!
- Ash: We're delicious!
- James: And no fat, which you might want to look into!
- James: (Commenting on a PokéBlock) It has a hint of, how you say... jet fuel, with the aftertaste of burning truck tires, and for some strange reasons I cannot quite swallow it.
- Ash: Is that good?
- Brock: What's your... conclusion then, sir?
- James: It is my conclusion that this PokéBlock should be destroyed before anyone eats any of it by mistake.
- James: No one likes a person who doesn't know when to quit!
- May: Then that explains why everyone hates you three!
- Team Rocket: ...You didn't have to get personal, you know.
- [after Lucario saves the tree]
- James: Looks like everything's back to normal.
- Jessie: Which means we're back to being losers.
(After Team Rocket captures all the Pokémon in the vicinity)
- Ash: Pikachu!
- Brock: Vulpix!
- Misty: Psyduck!
- Psyduck: (from behind Misty) Psy?
- Misty: Don't you even know the right way to get kidnapped?!
- James: Who are you calling a couple?!
- Meowth: And which one of us three did you completely ignore?!
[after being washed ashore]
- Jessie & James: WE SURVIVED AGAIN!
- Jessie: We're the completally invincible...
- James: Unbeatable...
- Jessie & James: TEAM ROCKET!
- Jessie: We can make a phone call over there!
- James: But we don't have any change!
- Jessie: And without any change...
- Jessie & James: Our luck sure has changed.
[Team Rocket has switched bodies so that their minds are in the wrong bodies]
- James: [in Jessie's body] Oh no! What if the boss finds out?
- Jessie: [in Meowth's body] Easy! Deny everything!
[Team Rocket has switched minds and are in different bodies]
- Ash: Team Rocket? What are you doing here?!
- Jessie: [in Meowth's body] Ha! Prepare for trouble in all that you see!
- James: [in Jessie's body] These earings I'm wearing are so not me.
- Jessie: [in Meowth's body] An evil as old as the galaxy...
- James: [in Jessie's body] Sent here to fulfill our destiny!
- Meowth: [in James' body] Meowth that's me!
- Jessie: [in Meowth's body] This isn't working...
[From Pokémon: Jirachi Wishmaker, after Jirachi granted max' wish for lots of candy]
- May: [Eye twitching] I knew something was funny, Max! this is all your fault with your stupid wish!
- Max: So? what am I supposed to do now?
- Brock: Jirachi can put the candy back where it came from.
- May: That's it, Jirachi get rid of the problem.
- Jirachi: Get rid? of problem? Ok.
- May: [Softly] oh?
[Jirachi teleports May]
- Brock: AH!
- Ash: She's gone!
- Brock: Disappeared!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Max: Jirachi, what did you do with my sister?
- May: [In the pile of candy] Mmm, help me! someone get me out of here!
[From Mewtwo Returns] [Mewtwo is telling a clone Pikachu that fighting gains nothing and is confusing Team Rocket]
- Jessie: This is awfully confusing.
- James: This is like the sequel to a movie I missed...
[From Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea]
- Jessie: We'll steal all those diamonds and pearls!
- Meowth: Hey, that sounds like a good name for a game!
[From Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea]
- James: Nothing can stop us!
- Jessie: Diamonds and pearls!
- Meowth: Let's get through this season first!
[From "You Said a Mouthful"] (after Taillow & and Treecko lost)
- Max: NO! Not Fire attacks too?
- Brock: That Pelipper is full of surprises, huh!
- May: Um, Max, I thought that you said that Pelipper can only use Flying and Water attacks, Sounds like you need to study a little more!
- Max: That's all it CAN use. I don't get it, What's the deal with this Pelipper, this is NOT supposed to be happening?
[From "Meowth's Scrafty Tactics"] (when Iris fails to attempt of catching Meowth)
- Meowth: Lets get this straight, I do NOT want to be anyone's Pokemon! And no twerps ever gonna catch me, see?
- Iris: Okay, sorry!
- Meowth: Alright, but even so, I'm gonna help you lugs!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Ash: Great, Let's go!
Related to Pokémon, but not from PokémonEdit
- Ash: Pokémon is on twice a day on Kids' WB!
Gary: Pokémon is on twice a day on Kids' WB!
Ash: Stop copying me!
Gary: Stop copying me!
Ash: I get it; it's on twice so you're saying it twice.
Gary: I get it; it's on twice so you're saying it twice.
Ash: GARY!! STOP IT!!!
Gary: GARY!! STOP IT!!!
Ash: I smell like a stinky Primeape!
Gary: Yeah, ya do, Ash!
- [In a crossover with Pinky and the Brain]
Misty: Hey, what kind of Pokémon is that?
Ash: I dunno, but I'm gonna catch it!
Pinky: Brain, we're not Pokémon!
Brain: Be quiet. If we catch them all, we'll be able to rule the world! Bring it on!
Ash: I choose you! Charmeleon!
Brain: Yaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! [is tail-whipped by Charmeleon] Aaaaah!
Announcer: Discover all-new Pokémon!
Brain: [gets roasted by Charmeleon] Gotta catch 'em all...
Announcer: This weekend on Kids' WB!
- [In a crossover with Histeria!]
Ash: Bulbasaur, I choose you!
Father Time: Big Fat Baby, I choose you!
Ash: Bulbasaur, Vine Whip!
Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur! [sends out its vines]
Father Time: Slobber attack, now!
Big Fat Baby: [lets out a huge raspberry, sending a huge wave against Ash]
Father Time: Did I win? Did we win?
Announcer: Catch Pokémon and Histeria!, now in the same arena, every weekday morning on Kids' WB!
Ash: Can we at least get a moist towelette over here?
- [In a Men in Black promo]]
Agent Jay: Hey, what're we celebrating?
Agent Kay: I got a new partner.
Agent Jay: Say what?!
Agent Kay: Meet Bulbasaur.
Agent Jay: You're trading me in for a lizard!
Agent Jay: What's so special about him!
[Bulbasaur suddenly Vine Whips Jay.]
Agent Kay: Built-in weaponry.
[Later, Kay and a fully-suited Bulbasaur are seen driving the car.]
Agent Kay: You're gonna do okay, kid.
- '[In a crossover with Men in Black
Pikachu:[on the windshield of jay and kay's car]Pika-Pi!
Agent Jay:Great! Why just wash the car?
Agent Kay:No Problem, Sport.[turns on the windshield wipers which move pikachu out]
Announcer: Pokémon, Coming up next only on Kids' WB!
- Batman: Time for bed.
Tim Drake: All right, but a deal's a deal!
Batman: No way.
Tim Drake: You promised!
Batman: Rrrrg. [singing] Jiiiiig-uh-leeeee-puff, Jiiiiig-uh-leeeee... All right, good night.
Tim Drake: The whole thing!
Batman: Hmmmph. [singing] Jiiiiig-uh-leeeee-puff, Jiiiiig-uh-leeeee...
- Nurse Joy: Hurry! It's spreading! [shows a bunch of Kids' WB! characters imitating Pokémon]
Batman II: [on a stretch table] Squirtle squirtle...
Dot Warner: [being pushed by Ash] Bulbasaur!
Batman: PiiikaaaCHU! [sneezes]
Dr. Procter: [running next to Tweety] This is the 20th case of Pokémon fever this week!!
Nurse Joy: It's unstop-able!
Agent Kay: [coughs] Koffing....[faints]
:Daffy Duck: Come on doc, EVOLVE ME!
Dr. Procter: Okay everybody! CLEAR!
Pikachu: [jumps up] PIKACHU!!!! [uses Thunderbolt and blows up the Pokémon Center]
Daffy Duck: [now a Psyduck] Why couldn't you evolve me into a Charizard? Or even a Fearow? Noooo! It had to be a Psyduck! Sheesh!
From Norm MacDonaldEdit
- Squirtle: Actually, I have a rash, and it hurts when I Squirtle.
- Norm MacDonald: Butterfree, Whirlwind attack!
- Butterfree: I don't wanna do the Whirlwind attack! It's too girly! I wanna do something else. I WANNA THROW A CHAIR AT 'IM!
- Norm MacDonald: Quit hiding! You're a fighting Pokémon! I trained you to fight!
Squirtle: What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis!
- Jessie: There you are, Ash. Team Rocket is here to steal your Pokémon!
Norm McDonald: Yeah? Well, you can have mine. [pointing to Squirtle] I was just gonna use this one for a soup, anyway.
- Norm MacDonald: Look, Ash. What you have to do is learn to differentiate between fantasy and reality. A good way is to remember that fantasy is good, whereas reality, bad.
- Jessie: Jessie.
- James: James.
- Meowth: [high squeaky voice] And Meowth!
From Robot ChickenEdit
- Misty: I wonder what it's like inside those Poké Balls.
Ash: Yeah, I wonder when you'll shut up and make my dinner!
- Gary: (to Ash) Are you ready to battle, A$$?
Ash: My name is Ash!
- Squirtle: Squirtle! Squir - what the f[bleep]k am I saying? No, I mean it; this s[bleep]t makes no sense at all!
Pikachu: Just say the line, Earl, or you'll get the gas!
Squirtle: For the love of [bleep]st, kids, go read a book or something!
From The SimpsonsEdit
- Bill Cosby: Now my good man, what do you like to play?
- Kid: Pokémon!
- Bill Cosby: Pokémon?! Pokémon, with the 'Poké' and the 'Mon' and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing, and he makes a sound...(makes a lot of gibberish and noise)
From American IdolEdit
- Austin: Jigglypuff, jiggly!
Randy: What is up with Austin, man?