Penn & Teller
Penn & Teller are a two-man magic and comedy team, Penn Fraser Jillette (born 5 March 1955) and Teller (born Raymond Joseph Teller, 14 February 1948). All the quotes from the duo come from Penn, except where noted, as Teller is famously silent.
- The idea of mind-altering substances gives me the willies. Fill your tank with nitro, the car goes fast, sure, but not far.
- Teller in Pete Moss interview (21 March 2001)
- This I believe: I believe there is no god.
- Penn Jillette in "This I Believe", Morning Edition. NPR. WVGR, Grand Rapids. 21 November 2005 (NPR : There is no God)
Last modified on 16 May 2011, at 04:05↑Jump back a section
- Doing stuff like Van Praagh and Kreskin is like taking a shotgun and going into a mall, and discharging it in people's faces and stealing twenty bucks from each one of them.
- Teller talks. Just not to you.
- It's a goddamn potato! It's A POTATO!
- Penn on Criss Angel Mindfreak, as the finale for the "Cups and Balls" illusion