|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The cold war is over; Japan won.
- You cannot be pro-jobs and anti-business at the same time. You cannot love employment and hate employers.
- 1992 Democratic National Convention. 
- Everything we hope to do, depends on an expanding economic pie. And only a vibrant, competitive, thriving private sector can create that. Government is a necessary partner, but it is the junior partner. Only the private sector can produce the revenues for the social programs that we Democrats care so much about. The financing of those programs through ever more public debt violates our generation responsibility.
Last modified on 28 July 2009, at 16:26↑Jump back a section
- Nobody on his deathbed ever said, "I wish I had spent more time at the office."
- That's a good question. Let me try to evade you.