- I only work every couple of years. I go into retirement between films.
- Interview with Spence D. - USA, April 21, 2001
paul hogan is famous :p laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o
- Cricket needs brightening up a bit. My solution is to let the players drink at the beginning of the game, not after. It always works in our picnic matches.
- I didn't get into entertainment until I was like 31. I didn't star in a movie until I was 46.
- I enjoy being part of the entertainment industry, although I'm the laziest person that I've met yet in this business.
- The secret to my success is that I bit off more than I could chew and chewed as fast as I could.
- Well, there's nothing strange about Americans as a whole. But, Angelinos are different! they are CRAZY!!!!!!!
- What career? A man's got a body of film of about four movies in about 10 years or something. I do it because I think I can do a good job of something and I'll enjoy it, do it, and sort of vanish. I don't want to be an actor for hire.
- You're here to sweat. This program is live. There's about one thousand million people watching you. So, you remember - one wrong word, one foolish gesture and your whol665666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666e career could go down in flames. Hold that thought and have a nice night.
- Telecom companies are huge so no one vendor can supply them all. This is a fairly sizable opportunity.
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Of course it took me a week to crawl this far. I thought I was a goner. I said to meself, "Mick old son, find yourself a nice comfortable spot and lay down and die".
- Sue Charlton: Weren't you afraid?
- Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Of dying? Nah. I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God, we'd be mates.
- (Confronted by a hoodlum with a switchblade)
- Sue Charlton: Mick, give him your wallet.
- Mick: What for?
- Sue: He's got a knife.
- Mick: (Laughs) That's not a knife. (Pulls a huge bowie knife from its sheath at his back and grins proudly) That's a knife!
References and External LinksEdit
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages