Party Down (2009–2010) is an American sitcom, aired on Starz, about a catering team composed of usually-unsuccessful aspirants to Hollywood fame.
Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party [1.01]Edit
- Ron: Do you know what you get when you hire a Party Down catering team? At Party Down we have a simple motto: it's your party, you deserve to enjoy it, but how are you going to enjoy the party if you're worried about whether the shrimp cocktail has been sitting out too long, or is there enough ice, or do the guests think the party is lame, or are they stealing stuff, or are they going through the medicine cabinet because they're nosy or because they think they might find something that'll give them a rocking buzz? I used to do that last thing. Not anymore. Clean and sober.
- Hostess: Um, wow, that—that—that's quite a motto...
- [Henry is forced to wear the larger Ron's shirt]
- Casey: Ah, you're going for your own look.
- Henry: Yeah—
- Casey: It's nice.
- Henry: —Yeah, I thought I'd go for the "helpful gay pirate" kind of thing.
- Casey: [mock consolingly] You don't look helpful.
- Ron: Actually, I learned this at the sensitivity seminar, that we do not use that word, okay? I mean, I'm not, but we don't know who may be...
- Casey: A pirate?
- Henry: Helpful?
California College Conservative Union Caucus [1.02]Edit
- [Constance has overheard a party guest make an un-PC joke]
- Kyle: Fucking intolerance blows! [Constance prepares to spit] Woah, what are we doing here?
- Constance: I am going to spit on all the appetizers because I can't remember which ones he was eating.
- Kyle: No, you know what: there's other things we can do than spitting.
- Constance: Like what? [disappointed] I love spitting.
- [Henry has quit acting]
- Party guest: One last thing: nobody ever accomplished anything by quitting. You know, what if Ronald Reagan quit?
- Casey: Quit acting? He did.
- Henry: Yeah, that's actually where I got the idea.
Pepper McMasters Singles Seminar [1.03]Edit
- Bruce: Henry, what is the craziest place that you ever made love?
- Constance: Yeah.
- Henry: ...A bed.
- Constance: What did he say?
- Bruce: Wow.
- Constance: What did he say?
- Bruce: "A bed."
- Constance: What did we ask him?
- Bruce: I don't know.
- Constance: That's a leg?
- Ron: Made footless! By pot.
Investors Dinner [1.04]Edit
- Ron: [pointing at the Powerpoint presentation of their host] Hey Roman, Google me in ten years, that's going to be me.
- Roman: The only way I'm Googling you in ten years is if you get very creative in the way that you kill yourself.
- Constance: [in a low voice; imitating a cow] Mooooooo! You can milk me if you like. My tits are fuuuulll.
Sin Say Shun Awards Afterparty [1.05]Edit
- Lisa: Cramsey.
- Henry: I'm sorry?
- Lisa: My new name. 'Cause like I do a lot of anal. So it's like 'cram it up there' you know like cram it.
- Henry: I get it.
- Roman: Hey, Ronald, I'm gonna go river boating on the Mississippi. I need something to measure depth. Can I borrow your dick?
Taylor Stiltskin Sweet Sixteen [1.06]Edit
- [all of them wearing white suits and pink ties]
- Ron: I wanna show Mr. Stiltskin what true professionalism looks like.
- Roman: Like fucking ass-clown? I feel like Lou Ferrigno in this motherfucker.
- Henry: We look like we're in the gay secret service or something.
- Ron: Today this boat isn't just a boat. It's a fairy tale fantasy land where every boy's a playa and every girl's a bitch.
Brandix Corporate Retreat [1.07]Edit
- Constance: Rick Fox, he's the guest speaker.
- Roman: On what topic? How the wealth I made from my pituitary abnormality relates to your dipshit corporate hell?
- Kyle: [about Rick Fox] Dude that tall, I bet his dick's like two feet long. Probably like fucking a handsome giraffe. I mean, he could be in one room fucking her and in the other room reading a magazine. I bet when he gets a boner, it's it's like half a hula hoop.
Celebrate Ricky Sargulesh [1.08]Edit
- Constance: I was once involved in a workplace romance. It kinda got out of hand. It was a sex explosion. It's really the only way I can describe it. We did it constantly, in vans, in bathrooms, in the bushes. It was non-stop sex.
- Ron: Hello? Is this work?
- Constance: This is work-related, Ron. We fucked in the sink. We fucked in the dinghy.
- Kyle: You know, acting is like crime. But instead of using guns or clubs, I assault you with emotions.
- Joe: Or even knives.
James Rolf High School Twentieth Reunion [1.09]Edit
- Bobbie: Grab your destiny by the balls and squeeze hard. I'll bet you've never done that in your career.
- Henry: No, I wouldn't even know where destiny's balls are.
- Melinda: I mean, you might've told me you were married before I fucked you.
- Mark: Would you have fucked me if I told you I was married first? Gotta split. Good seeing you, Melissa.
Stennheiser-Pong Wedding Reception [1.10]Edit
- Bobbie: This is going to be absolutely magical...
- Roman: I believe you mean absolutely gay.
- Bobbie: Don't be such a homophobe. Nothing gay about a gay wedding.
- Uda: That's gonna be strike one. One more and I'm gonna report you to Alan Duk.
- Roman: You know there are three strikes in baseball.
- Uda: Well, this isn't fucking baseball, weasel face! It's catering!
Jackal Onassis Backstage Party [2.01]Edit
Precious Lights Pre-School Auction [2.02]Edit
Nick DiCintio's Orgy Night [2.03]Edit
James Ellison Funeral [2.04]Edit
- Vanna: I'm a terrible liar.
- Henry: It's not lying, it's... acting. Look, I was an actor; it's easy. You just use the true bits and you fake the fake bits.
- Vanna: And... that's acting?
- Henry: Most actors aren't bright, so it has to be simple.
- Lydia: Death is not the end, I can tell you that one for sure. When my friend Peg's fiancée got shot, he haunted her apartment.
- Kyle: Woah, he got shot?
- Lydia: Hunting accident. Yeah. Randy had this t-shirt with a big eagle on it, and he came through the bushes, and Peg just... [imitates shotgun firing]
- Ron: ...There's an eagle season?
- Lydia: Duck. But, you know, you see wings, you just react. But let me tell you something: Randy haunted her plumbing until she had to move to a different unit. [shivers]
Steve Guttenberg's Birthday [2.05]Edit
Not On Your Wife Opening Night [2.06]Edit
Party Down Company Picnic [2.07]Edit
Joel Munt's Big Deal Party [2.08]Edit
Cole Landry's Draft Day Party [2.09]Edit
- Casey: You are a runty little puppy.
- Henry: Thanks.
Constance Carmell Wedding [2.10]Edit
- Adam Scott - Henry Pollard
- Ken Marino - Ron Donald
- Jane Lynch - Constance Carmell (Season 1, episodes 1–8; guest star season 2, episode 10)
- Jennifer Coolidge - Bobbie St. Brown (Season 1, episodes 9–10)
- Megan Mullally - Lydia Dunfree (Season 2)
- Ryan Hansen - Kyle Bradway
- Martin Starr - Roman DeBeers
- Lizzy Caplan - Casey Klein
- J. K. Simmons - Leonard Stiltskin (Season 1, episode 6 & Season 2, episode 2)
- Joey Lauren Adams - Diandra Stiltskin (Season 1, episode 6 & Season 2, episode 2)
- Ken Jeong - Alan Duk (Season 1, episodes 5, 10)
- Kristen Bell - Uda Bengt (Season 1, episode 10 & Season 2, episode 7)
- Aviva - Mandy (Season 2, episodes 1, 2)
- Michael Hitchcock - Bolus Lugozshe (Season 2, episodes 7, 10)
- June Diane Raphael - Danielle Lugozshe (Season 2, episodes 7, 10)
Last modified on 21 October 2013, at 18:00