Necessary Roughness (2011–2013) is a USA Network drama series about a tough Long Island divorcee who, in order to make ends meet, gets a job as a therapist for a professional football team.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dani Santino: I don't scare easily and I do not give up.
- Coach Purnell: Are you always this pigheaded?!
- Dani Santino: Only when it comes to protecting my clients and my children. [her cell phone rings] Now, I got to take this 'cause it's my daughter's guidance counselor!
- Coach Purnell: [to Dani] Good luck, Doc. You're our Hail Mary.
- Dani Santino: [to Terrance] I am your therapist, I'm not part of your posse.
- Dani Santino [to Ray]: You try to take my kids and I will kill you.
- Terrance "T.K." King: I will trash my career if I want to!
Spinning Out [1.02]Edit
- Dani: I look like a refugee backup dancer from a Madonna video.
- Coach Purnell(about TK): If he can walk, he can run, if he can run, he can play. Make him walk by Sunday.
- Janet: You want to know what the new protein is? Earthworms. The guys a worm farmer. The night was destined to end with battery-operated machinery.
Anchor Management [1.03]Edit
- Dani: When a person spins out, you often can't tell until after they hit the wall.
- Dani: Vodka and painkillers, statistically, deadlier than auto racing.
Habit Forming [1.04]Edit
Poker Face [1.05]Edit
- Callie Thorne - Dr. Danielle "Dani" Santino
- Marc Blucas - Matthew Donnally
- Mehcad Brooks - Terrance "T.K." King
- Scott Cohen - Nico Carales
- Craig Bierko - Ray Santino
- Patrick Johnson - Ray "Ray Jay" Santino Jr.
- Hannah Marks - Lindsay Santino
- Concetta Tomei - Angela
- Amanda Detmer - Jeanette
- Gregory Alan Williams - Coach Purnell