|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Myron Scholes. Born in Timmins, Ontario, Canada on July 1, 1941. Nobel laureate in economics, awarded in 1997 with Robert Merton for the creation of the Black–Scholes model with the deceased Fischer Black.
- Now it is time to encourage the BIS and other regulatory bodies to support studies on stress-test and concentration methodologies. Planning for crises is more important than VAR analysis.
- American Economic Review (May 2000)
- Black-Scholes Options Pricing Model
- The Bank of Sweden Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 1997
- Myron Scholes Stanford University Faculty Page