Let's turn inflation over to the post office. That'll slow it down.
Morris King Udall (June 15, 1922 – December 12, 1998), better known as "Mo", was an American politician. He served as a Democratic U.S. Representative for Arizona from 1961 to 1991.
- Let's turn inflation over to the post office. That'll slow it down.
- When the Democratic Party forms a firing squad, we form a circle.
- I'm a one-eyed Mormon Democrat from conservative Arizona, and you can't have a higher handicap than that.
- Everything has been said but not everyone has said it.
- I have learned the difference between a cactus and a caucus. On a cactus, the pricks are on the outside.
- What's the difference between a pigeon and an Iowa farmer? A pigeon can still make a deposit on a tractor.
- While criticizing the economy on the campaign trail in 1976.
- The people have spoken, the bastards.
- After finishing second in the fifth presidential primary in a row.
- Presidential ambition is a disease which can only be cured by embalming fluid.
Last modified on 28 February 2014, at 19:18