Millennium (1996–1999) is a grim, suspenseful American television series, produced by Chris Carter (creator of The X-Files), and set during the years leading up to the dawn of the new millennium. The series follows Frank Black, a freelance forensic profiler and former FBI agent with a unique ability to see the world through the eyes of serial killers and murderers.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Bob Bletcher: Tell me how you know. Why are you so sure? You see it, or something.
- Frank Black: It's complicated, Bletch.
- Bob Bletcher: What do you see?
- Frank Black: I see what the killer sees.
- Bob Bletcher: What, like a psychic?
- Frank Black: No. I put myself in his head. I become the thing we fear the most.
- Bob Bletcher: How?
- Frank Black: I become capability. I become the horror--what we know we can become only in our heart of darkness. It's my gift. It's my curse. It's why I retired.
The Judge [1.4]Edit
- Bartender: What can I get ya?
- The Judge: Rain without, rain within: a glass of water.
- Tom Black: I feel nothing. None of this is real. There is nothing inside.
The Beginning and the End [2.1]Edit
- The Polaroid Man: Would you, could you, in a house? Would you, could you, with a mouse? Would you, could you, die for God? If I told you, Cathy, that all that jazz you've been hearing so much about... The throne of God, a sea of glass, the seven veils, the seven seals, the seven plagues, the slain lamb with seven eyes and seven thorns. Fear God and give glory to him for the hour of his kingdom has come. And the beast of the sea and the beast of the land cast into a lake of fire. And then, ah, to live and reign with Christ for a thousand years of peace and love. If I told you, Cathy, that I know that Frank will know, it is all true, would you die, be beheaded, for your witness to the word of--God?
Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense [2.9]Edit
- Jose Chung: Unlike profiling serial killers, writing is a lonely and depressing profession.
Goodbye Charlie [2.10]Edit
- Frank Black: I'm not depressed. I'm just quiet.
Seven and One [3.19]Edit
- Frank Black (voiceover): I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds. I know what evil is. I've seen it, felt it, tasted it, inhaled the demon breath of its ancient powers. The same powers that have been prophesied through history and which are now marshalling. Who is witness to this? Have we stopped listening to the prophets, the seers and the sayers? I have misjudged my gift. If I see in the darkness it's because there is light. And it is the light which guides me now. The light that will not go out, that will lead us out of the dark night, if we let ourselves feel this, too. It will protect me, as it protects those around me. Even as the ancient forces try to steal our breaths. Seven years of trials and tribulations. Seven plus one, the prophets tell us. Is this the end? The last year of this peace? Or the beginning?