Last modified on 11 July 2012, at 16:20↑Jump back a section
- "It’s unbelievable that after more than 30 years in the game, pummeling a guy with his loafer will be my legacy. But I guess it's better than having no legacy at all."
- Fitzpatrick, Jamie. [proicehockey.about.com/od/musicfilmcardstrivia/a/04_hockey_quote_2.htm 2004 Hockey Quotes of the Year]. About.com. Retrieved on 2006-12-20.
On Joining the New York Islanders
- "Screw the Rangers. Screw the Devils."
- The Mix. New York Magazine. Retrieved on 2010-02-24.
On the 2010 Olympic Russian Team
- "I'm so disappointed that they came with their Eurotrash game."
On the 2010 Olympic German Team
- "[German head coach Uwe Krupp] is asking his guys to basically be fire hydrants and they're getting peed on right now."