Microsoft is an American multinational computer technology corporation. It develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a wide range of software products for computing devices. Headquartered in Redmond, Washington, U.S., its best selling products are the Microsoft Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Don't bother trying to create a better commercial desktop OS -- it doesn't matter how hard you try, how many engineers you throw at the problem, how much money you spend, or how many years you put into it. Microsoft owns that space and, worse, the public is totally complicit with that fact. People will not stop using Windows. It is a losing battle.
- Scott Hacker, He Who Controls the Bootloader, BYTE Magazine, August 27, 2001.
- Where do you want to go today?
- Microsoft slogan for 1994–2002, Denounce article 'Microsoft to Drop Its "Where Do you Want to Go Today?" Campaign'
- Microsoft is an easy target, but it's a scapegoat, not the real source of difficulty.
- Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Come on! Get up, get up! Come on! Come on, give it up for me! Whoo! Whoo! Come on! Who said 'sit down'? I have four words for you. I. Love. This. Company. Yes!