Last modified on 31 December 2009, at 22:36↑Jump back a section
- I was able to afford a car that didn't break down every five minutes.
- Epstein, Daniel (2004). "The White Stripes - Coffee and Cigarettes" SuicideGirls.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- When asked what she did with her first royalty check
- We never really cared about all the things that other people cared about, you know? Like, people recognizing me on the street never interested me. I've always been kind of suspicious of the world, anyway, so it's pretty easy for me to live in my own little world.
- Jarmusch, Jim (2003). "The White Stripes: getting to know the most interesting band in music today" FindArticles.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- Actually I don't. I've never played with a bass player before, so I wouldn't even know. It wouldn't feel like it's missing, I just think it's normal ... I prefer it that way so I only have to concentrate on Jack.
- Loder, Kurt. "The White Stripes - At the Zoo with Kurt Loder" MTV.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- When asked does she miss having a bass player in the band
- We were like a moth right next to the flame. It's like, do any more and you go down. We were so tired. One final lap, and then have a rest.
- Perry, Andrew (2004). "The White Stripes uncut" ObserverGuardian.co.uk (access June 6, 2006)
- On deciding to end the Elephant tour when they did
- I wasn't brought up with any religion, actually.
- Gross, Terry (2005) Fresh Air: "A White-Striped Trip: 'Get Behind Me Satan'" NPR.org (accessed June 6, 2006)
- We've never had problems. We love each other, understand each other, and get past anything.
- On her relationship with Jack White
- Frampton, Scott (July 2007), "Jack & Meg White". Esquire. 148 (1):118-119