Lost in Space (1965 – 1968) is a science-fiction television series that follows the adventures of the Robinson family, their pilot, and a troublesome stowaway as they try to find their way back to Earth after a disastrous accident.
Episode: "Deadliest of the Species"Edit
- The Robot: "Danger, Will Robinson!" Despite its fame, this phrase only occurs once (in exactly this form) in the series, in the third-season episode "Deadliest of the Species." And it is not in the context of an urgent warning. Throughout the series, the Robot does frequently say "Danger, danger!" and "Warning, warning!" however, and he often refers to Will by his full name.
- The Robot: Warning! Warning! Alien spacecraft approaching!
- Dr. Smith: We're doomed!
- Dr. Smith: Crepes suzette!
Quotes and DialogueEdit
- Dr. Smith: Have no fear, Smith is here!
- Robot: Danger, Will Robinson!
- Will Robinson: Wait, Dr. Smith!