|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You don’t know how to handle anything today, because you have to go to jail to get some press or fall down drunk.
- They used to have clauses and contracts where you can't get bad publicity or you'd get fired. But now bad publicity is good publicity. I just keep working and don't think about it much.
- If I give you romantic advice, don't take it. Look what's happening to me. I have the best taste in friends and the worst taste in husbands. I'm never getting married again. That's just stupid. There's no reason on Earth to do that.
Last modified on 17 May 2013, at 00:57↑Jump back a section
- In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, "Did he leave a will?" but "Did he leave a diary?"
- It was no great tragedy being Judy Garland's daughter. I had tremendously interesting childhood years — except they had little to do with being a child.
- Do you know what I believe? I believe that the decease of alcoholism is, it's a real decease. Just look at me at where I am... I honestly think that all drunks go to heaven, cause they've been through hell on earth. (The View, Spring 2002)