This page can be used to create links to specific religious texts of various traditions. Preferably all future pages that are on religious texts will have the label: [[Category:Religious texts]], which will automatically place them on that Category page. Follow the link at the bottom of this page to get to that listing.
Sacred texts of various religions:
- Hinduism: Shruti (Vedas, including the Rigveda; also Aranyakas, Brahmanas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Mahābhārata, Ramayana); Panchatantra
- Buddhism: The Tipitaka, the Dhammapada, and other Buddhist texts.
- Ayyavazhi: The Akilattirattu Ammanai and Arul Nool.
- Judaism: The Hebrew Bible (Tanakh = Torah, Nevi'im, and Ketuvim)
- Zoroastrianism: The Zend-Avesta
- Christianity: The Christian Bible
- Taoism: The Dao de jing, also Chuang Tzu, and The I Ching
- Confucianism: The Analects of Confucius, also The I Ching
- Islam: The Qur'an, The Hadees e Rasool Sallala ho alyhe wasallam
- Mandaeanism: The Ginza Rba
- Sikhism: The Guru Granth Sahib and The Dasam Granth Sahib
- Mormonism: The Christian Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants
- Bahá'í Faith: The Kitab-i-Iqan, plus many other writings including ones from other faiths
- Thelema: The Holy Books of Thelema especially Liber Al vel Legis