Lenny Veltman (born 1967) was born in Baku, former USSR, and raised in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Lenny is famous for his appearance on the 5th Season of The Apprentice on NBC.
The Apprentice Season 5Edit
- "This is fucking stupid. People are using it just for an excuse not to work." "I'm Jewish like other guys. I didn't use this for an excuse not to work. In Israel, in the army, during religious holidays... they fight. You know. They're not supposed to, but they do, because, that's the way it is. They have to."
- Commenting on Lee and Dan leaving for a Jewish holiday, Week 3
- "We're all over the place. We have no theme, we have nothing. Nobody knows what's going on! The task was creating a corporate retreat, presenting the Chevy Tahoe. And instead they get booze, they get a comedian, horse with a carriage. Theresa's brain is so small she can't even understand. I wish, you know, her brain was bigger than her boobs."
- Commenting on Theresa, Week 3
- "I have to do my touch." "Signature plate."
- Putting his finishing touch on Jean George's dish, Week 4
- "It was too hectic, I couldnt stand it. He started yelling, do this, we have to do that. I was like, 'Who the hell are you?'"
- Commenting on Dan, Week 5
- "Tarek cut my idea in half, you know. Tarek came out with his words... come out, like it's crazy s***. I'm like 'What are you slow in the head?'"
- Commenting on Tarek, Week 5
- "I don't talk to people with ten thousand faces."
- Commenting on Charmaine's duplicity, Week 7