Legally Blonde (musical)
Legally Blonde is a musical based on the Amanda Brown novel and the 2001 film of the same name. The musical features the book by Heather Hach, music and lyrics by Laurence O'Keefe and Nell Benjamin, and direction and choreography by Jerry Mitchell.
Last modified on 13 May 2012, at 14:19
↑Jump back a section
- Elle Woods: I'm not exactly trailer trash, Richard Simmons is our neighbor!
- Emmett Forrest: (To Elle, who is dressed as a Playboy Bunny) Whoa, Elle! What's up... Doc?
- Emmett Forrest: Man, what rich romantic planet are you from?
- Elle Woods: Malibu?
- Emmett Forrest: (When he walks into Elle's very pink apartment) Hello... Kitty.
- Emmett Forrest: (While he's helping Elle clean off her desk) Can you live without this? Can you live without that? I don't know what this is...
- Elle Woods: It's for hair!
- Emmett Forrest: Wear a hat! Spend some time improving what's inside your head. (throwing things away) Out! Out! Put it in storage, sell it on eBay, leave it behind! Out, out! What are you angry? Good, so get angry, you may find a chip on your shoulder.
- Elle Woods: (groans)
- Emmett Forrest: Oh. The room just got colder.
- Elle Woods: Hey!!!
- Paulette: (referring to Vivian) What's she got that you don't got? Three boobs?
- Elle: She's serious.
- Paulette: Seriously, does she have three boobs?
- Paulette: Elle, do you know the number-one reason behind all bad hair decisions? LOVE!
- Elle Woods: This is Harvard. Not a stripper bar!
- Elle Woods: He left while we were shaking junk!
- Serena: (After Warner breaks up with Elle) I don't think he's that hot!
- Margot: I do!
- Serena: Well you're a slut!
- Margot: (gasps) Well look who's talking!
- Serena: Three words: Spring break Cabo!
- Emmett Forrest: We both know you're worth so much more!
- Carlos: You are so gay, you big parfait, you flaming one man cabaret!
- Nikos: I'm straight!
- Carlos: You were not yesterday...