While James Hong and Lucy Liu reprise their roles as Mr. Ping and Master Viper from the movies, the rest are replaced by other actors; Jack Black is replaced by Mick Wingert as the voice of Master Po, Angelina Jolie is replaced by Kari Wahlgren, Jackie Chan is taken over by James Sie as Master Monkey, Seth Rogen is replaced by Max Koch, Amir Talai replaces David Cross as Master Crane, and Master Shifu is now voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
Episode 1: Scorpion's StingEdit
- [A brainwashed Monkey throws a boulder behind Po; Po turns around and sees the boulder]
- Po: What are you trying to do?
- Monkey: [Dazed voice] Destroy Po!.
- Crane: [When a sick Tigress keeps sneezing on him] Master Shifu, can we take five so I can go sterilize my beak with hot coals?
- Po: Cat-like reflexes!
- Po: Friends love the sneezy trick!
- Po: I've got a secret weapon: AWESOMENESS!
- [Mr. Ping, as "Mr. Clown", is performing a homemade goat puppet to try and entertain Tigress, who is resting in bed and has River Fever]
- Mr. Ping: [As the puppet] Oh, someone has a sad face! What's your name, little girl?
- Tigress: Back away.
- Mr. Ping: [As the puppet] Oh, and would Back Away like a pretty flower?
- Tigress: No.
- [While Mr. Ping is trying to cheer Tigress up by posing as "Mr. Clown" and performing a puppet]
- Tigress: Those "flowers" are made out of coupons.
- Po: [Pretending to be sick] Uh-oh! I think I've caught T-- Tigress' cold!
- Tigress: I do not have-- [Puts her fist to her mouth while coughing] --A cold! [Coughs, then frowns]
- [Repeated line]
- Tigress: I do not have a cold!
Episode 2: The Princess and the PoEdit
- Temutai: TEMUTAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!! Warrior king of the Qidan!
- Mei Li: Don't look at me!
- Temutai: Bring me the princess!
- [During an argument between Po and Mei Li]
- Mei Li: How dare you!
- Po: I dare because when I say something's wrong, it's wrong!
- Gahri: Do I have time to pee?
- Fung: No! [throws his hat in frustration then pauses] Will, if you hurry, just... [sighs]
Episode 3: Sticky SituationEdit
- Taotie: With machinery comes power!
- Tigress: I am not afraid of you!
- Po: Yes you are. Scaredy cat, scaredy cat, scaredy cat!
Episode 4: Chain ReactionEdit
Episode 5: Fluttering Finger MindslipEdit
- [A pig hands Taotie a scroll]
- Taotie: Ooh, the mail!
- [He rolls out the scroll]
- Taotie: Aha! The Jade Palace! What did I tell you?
- [Taotie begins to read the scroll]
- Taotie: A bill? "For the destruction of the Training Hall"?
- [He puts down the scroll]
- Taotie: A bill?! [Looks off into the distance] Enough of your petty humiliation, Shifu and friends! I'll make you rue the day you were ever born! Rue, do you hear me?! RUE!!
- Bian Zao: Dad, they're, like, 4 miles away.
- Taotie: I am Taotie, your, uh... Kung Fu master!
- Furious Five: [Bowing] Master Taotie.
- Taotie: [To Viper] You, you're Noodles. [To Monkey] You're Doodie. [To Mantis] Little Britches. [To Tigress] Whiskers Kitty-poo. [To Crane] And you're, uh, El Storko. [Laughs]
- Bian Zao: [Does a fake cough] Loser.
Episode 6: Good Croc, Bad CrocEdit
Episode 7: Hometown HeroEdit
Episode 8: Jailhouse PandaEdit
- Tong Fo: What a beautiful day... to be destroying the Jade Palace!
- Tong Fo: My eyes aren't big! I have a small skull! My brain barely fits inside it!
Episode 9: Owl Be BackEdit
- Po: You... you must be Fenghuang!
- Fenghuang: [Sarcastically] Yes. And you must be 300 pounds.
- Po: No. 290, tops.
- Fenghuang: You're good, Panda. But you can't win.
- Po: Why not?
- Fenghuang: Because I cheat.
- Shifu: How old do you think, say, Tigress is?
- Po: I don't know. 40?
- Po: Let's get this baby out in the wind!
- Monkey: Can I borrow that fake doodie?
- Po: [To Shifu] I've been wearing these same pants for 3 days!
- Crane: He smells evil.
- Tigress: That's not new.
- Po: [To the Qidan warriors, referring to Monkey] All right, who threw this?
- Po: Up, kitie, kite, kite--
- Po: ULGGGhhH kite, kittie...
- Temutai: You cannot defeat me!
- Po: I defeated you last time.
- Temutai: Yes, but... I had a head cold!
- Po: [To Fenghuang] What's evil like? Is it tingly? Are my eyebrows gonna go all pointy and I'm gonna get some evil laugh that turns into a cough?! [. . .] What if I end up with a hook and a shaved head?!
Episode 10: Bad PoEdit
- [Bad Po enters the Training Hall and shoves Tigress to get her attention]
- Bad Po: Hey, Good Lookin'. What's shakin'?
- Tigress: [Growls furiously]
- Bad Po: [To Tigress] I'm the Dragon Warrior, honey!
- Po: Hey, Dad.
- [Mr. Ping squawks loudly; Po frowns]
- Mr. Ping: How could you treat me like this?!
- Po: What?!
- [Mr. Ping walks away, disappointed]
Episode 11: Sight for Sore EyesEdit
Episode 12: Rhino's RevengeEdit
Episode 13: Master PingEdit
Episode 14: Ghost of OogwayEdit
- Oogway: [Smiling] Awesome.
- [He then ascends back to the Heavens]
- Junjie: No, you fools! Not Oogway!
- Junjie: What a nitwit! With Shifu gone and me pulling the string with my little puppet Po, I'll finally rule the Jade Palace! [Chuckles to himself]
- Shifu: [To Po] You are now demonstrating your new skills with the Tri Bo Yao.
- Junjie: [To Master Shifu as he fights him] I am your master now!
- Po: You don't deserve to rule the Jade Palace, Junjie!
- Junjie: [Pushing down on Po's nose] It's you who can't rule, Panda!
- Po: No kidding, but I'm not a disgrace to the name of Oogway!
- Junjie: Luckily, he's not here to see this!
Episode 15: The Kung Fu KidEdit
- Shifu: What's your name, son?
- Peng: Peng. The name is Peng.
Episode 16: Ladies of the ShadeEdit
Episode 17: Big Bro PoEdit
Episode 18: Po Fans OutEdit
Episode 19: Challenge DayEdit
Episode 20: My Favorite YaoEdit
- Shifu: [To Master Yao] Get your hands off this flawless speciman of Kung Fu perfection!