Keariene Muizz (born 18 November 1977) is an American contemporary artist.
- If it hurt me to have to give up a painting I figured it had to hurt them to write the check. That's how I came up with the price for my work.
- I aim to remind the warrior within us all to navigate through the unknown that we may meet the morning, improved and unenslaved.
- New York Arts Magazine (October 2010)
- My soul is a canvas stretched across four wooden corners and tacked with copper nails that sink into the edges of timber like teeth. My art is nothing less than my salvation.
- New York Arts Magazine (December 2008)
- Being an artist means seeing things and never having the ability to shut your eyes.
- It's not who you know, but who you are that matters most.
Last modified on 17 May 2012, at 16:01
- "This dress is something I would want to be buried in!" (On wanting to be buried in the painting she converted into a dress.)