Don't Get Me StartedEdit
- And they picketh it up and laideth it in a Ziploc bag
- On airlines, so many passengers' faces are buried in John Grisham books, they could be complimentary copies for Grisham Airlines.
- FYI: The Summer of Gay has been extended into the Year of the Queer. Another heads up: Mad Vow Disease, once limited to wholesome, unimpeachable gay couples earnestly seeking to take on the rights and responsibilities of marriage, has jumped the pen and crossed into the general population.
- Like red meat thrown before the Atkins crowd in the Republican Party, the initiative would teach problem solving, negotiating, and listening skills, which might then trickle up to the Bush Administration.
- Like those itinerant clerics who traveled during the summer months and took over for vacationing priests, I hope to help out this summer in Provincetown, but without the pedophilia.
- The Administration's policy on women is often hard to see because it is written in the font size of pharmaceutical ads.
- When the Lord of the Wedding Rings held his no-questions-asked press conference, he said he was sorely "troubled." At last, I thought, an admission. But no, he wasn't talking about his mental condition.
Last modified on 17 April 2014, at 21:48