- I'm a grounded person. I don't need security when I'm home as they know who I am. I live with my mum and tour with my dad... I'm just a regular 16-year-old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.
- Interview with The Sun, as quoted by MTV, March 2010
- to all the haters out there i wish u the best. U cant bring me down. I wake up everyday grateful 4 the opportunity and grateful to the fans
- Message to his fans via Twitter, 14 April, 2010
- I don't like girls who wear lots of make-up and you can't see their face. Some girls are beautiful but insecure and look much better without the make-up, but decide to put loads on. I like girls with nice eyes and a nice smile.
- Quoted in MTV Justin Bieber: "Girls Look Better Without Make-Up", April 2010
- I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me.
- Interview Magazine, as quoted in "Justin Bieber: No One Can Stop Me", April 2010
- Anything above 40 is a little too old for me. I just look for a girl who is funny and has nice eyes and a smile.
- Quoted in MTV Bieber ‘I Like Older Women’, April 2010
- I try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I'm not allowed to eat 'cause my mom says it might be poisonous.
- Interview with TIME, as quoted by SugarScape, May 2010
- I don't really have an allowance. When I want to get something I just have to ask my mom.
- Quoted in Stv entertainment "Justin Bieber's strict mother", May 2010
- I usually have to be home by 10 o'clock and my mom takes my computer away at 10.30pm every night.
- Yeah, I’m a great kisser.
- On a San Diego-based radio show Johnjay & Rich, as quoted by Hollywood Life, May 2010
- I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, I don't wanna be with you any more,' and she cried... I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we're not enemies now, so that's cool…But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!
- Interview with Somebody To Love, as quoted by MTV, June 2010
- My favorite thing is being able to travel around the world and perform for my fans. I think I’ve lost 80 percent of my hearing. I definitely have very loud fans.
- Vibe "Justin Bieber on Photo Shoots, Puberty, 2Pac & Drake", 22 July 2010
- Without the Internet I would have no fans and I wouldn’t be in this business. I owe everything to the Internet and my fans.
- The girls show up wearing nothing. I can’t lie, I’m 16, I don’t hate it. I don’t have a girlfriend.
- My mom is my biggest fan. She’s been a fan since I was a baby.
- I think the obsession with my hair is funny. People copy my hair. At meet and greets, people touch my hair. I don’t have any product in it.
- I mean, girlfriends are trouble at this age.
- My first date has been sort of mythologized as ‘Bieber’s Dating Disaster.’ I took her to King’s a buffet restaurant. Yes, I wore a white shirt. Yes, I got spaghetti. No, this was not the brightest idea. But it wasn’t a big trauma, though.
- From Justin's autobiography, First Step 2 Forever: My Story (2010), as quoted by VanityFair, October 2010
- If I can do just one-tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.
- First Step 2 Forever: My Story (2010), p. 177
- On my Youtube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, "Look at him he puts helium in his voice before he sings." You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny.
- Interview on The Ellen Show, "Ellen Chats With Justin Bieber", 3 November, 2010
- I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them... I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with.
- Rolling Stone "Justin Bieber Talks Sex, Politics, Music and Puberty In New 'Rolling Stone' Cover Story", February 2011
- [when asked about abortion in cases of rape] Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that.
- I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing. I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older. But I want to be someone who is respected by everybody.
- Interview with V Magazine, as quoted in UsMagazine: Justin Bieber Talks Sex, Drugs and Turning 18, January 2012
- When I was coming up, trying to get to where I am now, people were so happy for me. They were rooting for me. Now that I'm on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone's trying to tug at me and take my spot... A lot of people say they hate Justin Bieber who haven't even listened to my music. They just hate the idea of me.
- there is time to play...and then there are times to work hard and get my fans an album.
- Message to his fans via Twitter 26 February, 2012
- I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don’t carry myself as a boy.
- Rolling Stone, as quoted in NY Daily News "Justin Bieber tells Rolling Stone about growing up: ‘I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way", July 2012
- i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u.
- Message to his fans via Twitter, 5 January, 2013
- If you really don’t enjoy the type of music I make and that’s not you, OK. But don’t say I’m not talented. If you haven’t noticed, I wasn’t made — I was found.
- Billboard Interview, January 28, 2013, as quoted in Elite Daily, 'Justin Bieber Feels That He Is Entitled To Winning A Grammy'.
- I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and he’s really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he’s never gonna do it again.
- Referring to himself, during a skit on SNL’s the Miley Cyrus Show, as quoted in Huffington Post "Justin Bieber Apologizes For Smoking Weed On 'Saturday Night Live'", February 2013
- I'll fucking beat the fuck out of you.
- Responding to a photographer's insults, as quoted in Rolling Stone, "Justin Bieber Threatens Photographer in London", March 8, 2013
My World (2009 Album)
- And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
My World 2.0 (2010 Album)
- You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever,
And I'll be there
You want my love
You want my heart
And we will never, ever, ever be apart
- And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ooh...
Quotes about Bieber
- [Justin is] a really great little guy... But that's his problem - he's a little guy... His fans are growing up, they're 18, 19-year-olds now... they're young women. And he still looks like that little boy!... He needs some hair, or something - I just don't think, from my gut - maybe my gut's wrong because it's not 100% - but I don't think he's going to stand the test of time... But you know what, I don't feel sorry for him, because he's made oodles and he's a fabulously nice person and he'll go on to do something else.
- Who the fuck is Justin Bieber?
Last modified on 17 April 2013, at 15:32