Josie and the Pussycats is a Saturday morning cartoon created by William Hanna & Joseph Barbera, and aired on the Columbia Broadcasting System in 1970. It is based upon the Archie Comic of the same name, which had been adapted into a comedy film .
- That's a gas filling station, not a feeling filling station.
- There they are, going through that sliding door.
- (reading) 'Golden Mist Cologne'. Mmm, my favorite.
- We'll be gold-plated Pussycats, unless someone thinks of something fast.
- Look out for those rocks!
- Welcome aboard, Alexandra.
- Wow! We're landing in the Grand Canyon.
- That's not my favorite program, either.
- Wow! So that's what it does.
- Hey. May I borrow that sleep gun when it's time for my afternoon nap?
- Oh, goody!
- Groovy...I think.
- I know! Let's hide in the shower.
- Gee, there sure are a lot of tumbleweeds down here in New York.
Alexander Cabot IIIEdit
- That's no way to treat like guests.
- (repeated line) Help!
- Be careful with that sleep gun.
- Yikes! The floor's moving.
- (whispering) Psst. Gang, I found the conveyor belt to the storeroom.
- It looks like our plan wasn't at all that it was "quacked" up to be.
- Val, for a girl you're a mechanical wizard.
- I protest, this is Be Kind to Your Feathered Friends Week.
- I'm chicken.
- How would you like a suitase sombrero, you good-for-nothing feline?
- One of these days, I'm gonna put a zipper on your lip.
- What's this all about? I demand an explanation!
- I did it so I could bounce Josie away from Alan.
- Almost is not good enough!
- Are you beanbags trying to escape, or take inventory?
- This will make me even more alluring to Alan.
Alan M. MayberryEdit
- You mean, the real one?
- (repeated line) Let's split.
- We gotta find a way out of this hilltop hacienda.
- We're lucky there are no guards around.
- Whew! We got away from those slumber-happy guards.