- 6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.
- This is a car that allows you to adjust the temperature of your ass.
- I'm not mad that you got mad when I got mad when you said I should go drop dead.
- Michael tries to think of a name for a fat substitute
- In one week I'll be thirty. Three-zero. Older than my Dad was when I was born. Older than Napoleon was when he ... did something that was probably extremely impressive at the time – I'm not a historian. I'm a composer. Sorry, a "promising young composer." I should have kids of my own by now, a career, but instead I've been "promising" for so long I'm afraid I'm starting to break the fucking promise.
- There's only us, there's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today!
- I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had... Someone to live for... Unafraid to say 'I love you!'
- I don't own emotion, I rent!
- I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love, but now I know you can rent it, a new lease you are my love!
- The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation!
- Give into love or live in fear
- I just came to say goodbye love, goodbye love, goodbye.
- Will I lose my dignity? Will someone care? Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare?
- Life's too short, babe, time's a-flying. I'm looking for baggage that goes with mine.
Last modified on 26 January 2008, at 12:56