Johnny Test is the Cartoon Network TV show following the adventures of a boy named Johnny Test, who is used as a lab rat for his brilliant sisters, Susan and Mary. Together with his talking dog Dukey, Johnny goes on wild and wacky adventures that always end up with Johnny being changed back from whatever his sisters' latest invention has made him.
Johnny to the Center of the Earth / Johnny XEdit
- Bling-Bling Boy: Johnny, your sisters-
- Dukey: Don't get me started with his sisters. They use their only brother as their personal test tube, and they turned me into a canine freak!
- Bling-Bling Boy: -gave me this. [holds out the Gender Salt]
- SUV Salesman: Now don't think of it as an SUV. Think of it as an insult you drive.
Johnny vs. Bling-Bling Boy / Johnny ImpossibleEdit
- Dukey: Johnny, do you even know what you're doing?
- Johnny: Yes. I'm pushing colourful buttons.
- Dukey: Okay, here's the plan: You check out that menacing-looking fake volcano, and I'll check out that forest full of fresh trees!
- Bling-Bling Boy's Mom: Son, what are you doing up there?
- Bling-Bling Boy: [finishing up an evil plan] Mother, I'm studying.
Johnny Test: Party Monster / Johnny Test: Extreme Crime StopperEdit
- Dukey: If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
- Johnny: If you were a finger, I'd pick you a booger.
Deep Sea Johnny/ Johnny and the Amazing Turbo-Action BackpackEdit
- Johnny: Dad, why are we here so early? The water's not even awake yet!
- Mr. Test: If you want to get a good spot on the beach, you have to get there- [the beach completely fills up with people] -early.
- Susan: Interesting. Your skin seems to change colour with different moods. Try calming down.
- [Mary calms down and turns blue.]
- Susan: You're blue! I've invented a mood lotion! [Mary gets mad and turns red again] Oh, now you're red again...
Bathtime for JohnnyEdit
- [After Dad's attempt at getting Johnny to take a bath fails.]
- Dad: I give up! I like smelly Johnny. I do! It's natural to smell like a dead bison, right?
- Dukey: (surprised) You didn't bathe for five days and rub fish on yourself for me?
- Johnny: Uh-huh. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
- [A long while after Dad and Johnny swap brains.]
- Johnny: I can't take it. Dad wins! I just want my horrible childhood back!
- Dad: And I want my horrible life back!
- Johnny: I'm so sorry, Dad! And, I love you, man.
- Dad: I love you too, son. And by the way Bumper's coming over here to kick your butt. I mean, my butt! I mean, help!
- Mom: You switched their bodies?!
- Susan: No! We switched their brains.
- Mom: Oh, right... WELL SWITCH THEM BACK!
- [When Johnny (in Dad's body) is about to shoot Bumper with a water balloon gun loaded with sprouts.]
- Bumper: Are those Brussels sprouts?
- Johnny: Boiled. No butter, no salt.
Johnny's Big Sisters' SmackdownEdit
- [After Susan and Mary are too scared to ask Gil out on a date.]
- Johnny: You guys are pathetic!
- Dukey: Worse than pathetic!
- Susan: We know.
- Dukey: Tickling. Works every time!
- Johnny: Wow. All that's missing is my dad telling me that if Susan and Mary aren't returned to normal by dinner I'm gonna be grounded for life, life I tell you! And... he's standing right behind me, isn't he?
- (Dukey nods nervously and Johnny turns around.)
- Johnny: May I start by saying I didn't do it.
- Dad: I don't know what "it" is, but if Susan and Mary aren't returned to normal by dinner you're gonna be grounded for life, life I tell you!
- [After Susan and Mary make the doll that controls Johnny's every move.]
- Johnny: Ok, I'm sorry I wouldn't honour your dumb coupons, but please! No more Johnny torture doll!!
- Susan: In time.
- Johnny: Scissors pie fight!
- Mary: Juggle eggs!
- Johnny: Brush your hair with penut butter!
- Susan: Human hotdog! Add ketchup!
- [When Dad confiscates the dolls of Johnny, Susan and Mary and tells them to clean the mess they made in kitchen, which they immediately start doing.]
- Dad: (surprised) Gee, you've really come to respect my authority.
- Mary: It's the dolls! When you speak into them we have to do what you say!
- Dad: Really? Well, it seems kinda harsh to force you to clean using them.
- Johnny: THEN STOP DOING IT!