- If I was a better poet like William Carlos Williams I’d be able to write about anything, but I’m just a minor poet. So I just write about things like moments of crisis that tend to be on the sadder, darker side. You can spend ten minutes in a really dark place and write a song about it that lasts forever.
- Wertheimer, Linda (2007-06-23). John Doe: The 'X' Man Returns (audio). Weekend Edition Saturday. National Public Radio. Retrieved on 2008-06-02.
The World's A Mess It's In My KissEdit
- There are no angels there are devils in many ways
See How We AreEdit
- Crowded fifty to a room, There's too many rats in this cage of the world, And the women know their place, They sit home and write letters, And when they visit once a year, Well they both just sit there and stare, Gotta keep bars in between us, See how we are
The Call of the Wreckin' BallEdit
- The life I lead is mighty slim pickens, there ain't much call for stompin' on chickens
- Climbing uphill, one dollar bill, this town is far.
Last modified on 27 November 2013, at 02:15