James Thomas "Jimmy" Fallon, Jr. (born September 19, 1974) is an American comedian, actor, and musician known for his work on Saturday Night Live. He replaced Conan O'Brien as host of NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on March 2, 2009.
- Actually, it's tough, because he's not really screwing up. He seems to be doing a good job, but we're there just in case — the first time he does anything.
- In answer the question "Is it easy to write jokes [on Saturday Night Live] about President Bush?", posed in the summer of 2001
- Smith, Kerry L. (2001-07-05), "Jimmy Fallon". Rolling Stone. (872):153
- Honestly, it's the greatest show on television. It's live. It's topical. It makes you laugh. It's just a great vibe.
- About Saturday Night Live, on the set of his post SNL movie, Fever Pitch
- No byline (2004-10-08), "Jimmy Fallon's pleasant tomorrow". USA Today, Section: Life, Pg. 01e
- This week, NBC told us five years in advance that Conan O'Brien will take over for Jay Leno, but the network still hasn't said who'll take over for Jimmy Fallon this weekend.