- I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want—an adorable pancreas?
- The Snake Has All the Lines (1958)
- If you can keep your head when all about are losing theirs, it's just possible that you haven't grasped the situation.
- Please Don't Eat the Daisies (1957)
- I make mistakes; I'll be the second to admit it.
- Children are different—mentally, physically, spiritually, quantitatively, qualitatively; and furthermore, they're all a little bit nuts.
- The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
- Movie actors are just ordinary mixed-up people—with agents.
- When the grandmothers of today hear the word Chippendales, they don't necessarily think of chairs.
- Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent.
- In Finishing Touches (1973), Act III, Kerr borrows this line (changing "we" to "you") from Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook (1963), ch. 5
Last modified on 17 February 2014, at 22:29