Javad Alizadeh (born 9 January 1953) is an Iranian professional cartoonist best known for his caricatures of politicians, comic actors, footballers, and a scientific philosophical humor on Relativity theory who has titled it 4D Humor.
Last modified on 29 April 2013, at 11:54↑Jump back a section
- The 4D style, or cosmic comics and relativistic humor, is based on Einstein's theory of relativity and I came up with it 20 years ago. 4D works use the idea of the fourth dimension and time, playing on such surrealistic and amazing subjects as motion relativity, space curvature and time dilation.
- Caricatures speak through visual language and are therefore understandable by all people. They trigger a laugh which is also an international language and reaction. Caricatures can decrease violence and bring cultures closer. They aim to promote peace and teach us to be moderate and laugh at our problems.
- As long as copyright is breached in Iran and international works are being freely published in magazines and newspapers, no one feels any need for Iranian works.
- Politically I am neither left nor right! And this kind of political-ethical standpoint - being in the middle!- usually causes that kind of seclusion & isolation! But I do not mind anymore and instead, I work more and more in my self-made solitude!
- Quoted in "About me" in his 4D Humor website
- "Paper" is my best friend and "paper seller" is my worst friend!
- The world starts with a "Big Bang" and finishes with a human- made atomic Big Bang!
- We all laugh and cough with the same language and will die with the same language as well!
- It is a strange paradox. human drowns in the water, fish drowns in the land.
- Eraser reminds us there is no faultless human.
- Sweetness of life depends to its bitterness.
- Our life consists of two Numbers: date of birth, date of death.
- The death of our close friends and relatives proves that how close the death is to us!
- I finally did not understand if we are living to survive or we are living to die?!
- Queted in: Javad 's aphorisms[specific citation needed]