- "Using numerology to count the people I sent to heaven produces more digits than twenty-two divided by seven."
- Dance With The Devil - Hidden Track feat. Diabolic
- "Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid bitch, you're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix."
- Dance With The Devil - Hidden Track feat. Diabolic
- "And rememba' something nigga' while you rave and rant, a roach can live for nine days without it's head but you can't"
- The problem with conformists will always be that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system. It's the system that will eventually change you
- The Poverty of Philosophy
- I'd rather be proud of what I am, rather than desperately try to be something I'm really not, just to fit in. And whether we want to accept it or not, that's what this culture or lack of culture is feeding us.
- The Poverty of Philosophy
- Remember this revolution is born out of love for my people not hatred for others.
- The Poverty of Philosophy
- You cannot second guess yourself in these days and times. They're gonna throw whatever they can at you and you gotta be prepared for it. You gotta be prepared for anything.
- And fuck the president I voted for assassination
- "Stomp A Man Of Any complexion with a devilish nature, 'cause i'm tryin' to save the earth , but you're just gettin' in line to rape her"
- This is about you though, it ain't about Jesus / and you shouldn't fucking talk about telekinesis / nigga please, moving shit with your mind? / try moving ya moms out the projects with your rhymes
- I never make songs to disrespect women / or to judge people about the way that they're living / but the way I am is based on the life I was given / Like those white boys "Losing My Religion"
- Working your whole life wondering where the day went, the subway stays packed like a multicultural slaveship. It's rushhour 2.30 to 8 non-stoppin and people coming home after corporate sharecropping.
- Mothers are trying to feed children / But gentrification is kicking them out of their building / A generation of babies born without health care / Families homeless, thrown the fuck off of welfare
- Homicide Harlem blam! what's tha problem?
- But you can't read history at an illiterate stage / And you can't raise a family on minimum wage
- The odds are stacked against us like a casino / Think about it, most of the army is black and latino / And if you can't acknowledge the reality of my words / You just another stupid mother fucker out on the curb / Trying to escape from the ghetto with your ignorant ways / But you can't read history at an illiterate stage / And you can't raise a family on minimum wage / Why the fuck you think / most of us are locked in a cage.
- They vote for us to go to war instantly, but none of their kids serve in the infantry.
- If you go platinum it's got nothin' to do with luck / it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck
- The bling-bling era was cute, but it's about to be done. I leave you full eclipse (of clips) like the moon blocking the sun.
- My metaphors are dirty like herpes, but harder to catch, like an escape tunnel in prison I started from scratch.
- The things I've seen in life will make you choke by surprise / like an aborted fetus in a jar that opened its eyes
- That'll never be me, cause I'm leaving the past, like an abused wife with the kids, leaving yo' ass, like a drug addict, clean and sober, leaving the stash, unbreakable Technique, leaving the plane crash
- You can make the future, but it starts with leaving the past
- I hate it when they tell us how far we came to be, as if our people's history started with slavery.
- Hell is not a place you go, if you ain't a christian, it's the failure, of your life's greatest ambition.
- Let's face it, you're basic, you aren't half the man that I am
I'll throw your gang sign up, and then I'll spit on my hand
Give me a hundred grand, give me your watch, give me your chain
That's your girl, bitch get over here, give me some brain
I'll bust off on her face, and right after the segment
She'll probably rub it in her pussy, trying to get herself pregnant
- Revolution is the birth to equality and the antithesis to oppression.
- But you know what the fuck I think is just pathetic and gay? When niggaz speculate what the fuck 'Pac would say. You don't know shit about a dead man's perspective and talking shit will get your neckbone disconnected, disrespected. Niggaz don't show no love, why you trying to be hardcore? you fucking homo-thug. And don't be sensitive and angry at the shit that I wrote, cuz if you can take a fucking dick, you can take a joke.
- The voice of racism preaching the Gospel is devilish. A fake church called the prophet Muhammad a terrorist, for "getting God" is not religion, but a spiritual bond and Jesus is the most-quoted prophet in the Qur'an.
- They bombed innocent people trying to murder Saddam
When they gave 'em those chemical weapons to go to war with Iran
This is the information they hold back from Peter Jennings 'cause Condoleeza Rice is just a new-age Sally Hemmings.
- How could this be, the land of the free, home of the brave.. indigenous holocaust and the home of the slaves. Corporate America dancing offbeat to the rhythm. You really think this country never sponsored terrorism? Human rights violations we continue the saga, El Salvador and the Contras in Nicaragua. And on top of that you still want to take me to prison, just cause I won't trade humanity for patriotism.
- We don't get weapons contracts, nigga / We don't get cheap labor for our company, nigga / We ARE cheap labour, nigga / Turn off the news and read, nigga / read...
- A bandana full of glittering generality, 'fighting for freedom' and 'fighting terror', but what's reality? Martial law is coming soon to the hood to kill you, while you hanging your flag out your project window.
- I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black / The way the government downplays historical facts / 'Cuz the United States sponsored the rise of the Third Reich / Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight / Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight
- The devil crept into heaven, God overslept on the seventh, the new world order was born on September 11th.
- And just so conservatives don't take it to heart, I don't think Bush did it, Cuz he isn't that smart.
- And as a matter of fact Rumsfeld, Now that I think back, Without 9/11 you couldn't have a war in Iraq.
- When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic. But I refused the offer, 'cuz God sent me to strike, with skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke.
- And Dick Cheney, you fuckin leech, tell them your plans. About building your pipelines through Afghanistan. And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan.
- You better watch what the fuck flies outta your mouth / Or I'm a hijack a plane and fly it into your house.
- Mothafucka's made me out of self-righteous hatred. And now you got yourself a virus, stuck in the matrix. A suicide bomber, strapped up ready to blow, lethal injection, strapped down, ready to go. Don't you understand they'll never let me live out in peace? Concrete jungle, guerrilla war out in the streets. Nat Turner with the sickle, pitchfork and machete. The end of the world, mothafucka, you not ready. My people are so hungry they'll attack without reason, like a fucking dog ripping off the hand that feeds him. Immortal Technique is treason to the Patriot Act, so come and get me muthafucka, cause I'm not coming back.
- Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal, this is the last time I kneel and pray to the sky, cause almost everything I was ever told was a lie
- The kingdoms of Africa, and Mesopotamia, machine gunning your body with depleted uranium, this is the age of microchips and titanium, the dark side of the moon, and contact with aliens
- This is the point from which I can never return, and if I back down now then forever I burn. This is the point from which I can never retreat cause if I turn back now there can never be peace. This is the point from which I will die or succeed, living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed. From now on it can never be the same as before, cause the place that I'm from doesn't exist any more
- They call us terrorists after they ruined our countries.
- And that's not socialist mythology, This is urban warfare, to the streets of your psychology.
- What Good is a good education with no direction like the right to vote with no one to vote for in an election
- And they might even have a black president but he’s useless, Cause he does not control the economy stupid
- And it’s amazing how they trained them, To be racist against themselves in the place they was raised in, You kept us caged in, Destroyed our culture and said that you civilized us, Raped our women and when we were born, you despised us, Gentrified us, agent provocateur divide us, And crucified every revolutionary messiah
- Cause jail culture didn't give you that fitted hat To memorize a ghostwritten shit verse and spit it back
- Show me a pretty girl with the world stuck to her and i'll bet you there's a brother that's tired of fuckin' her. lots of nigga's girls is someone else's one-night stand
- Most people are only players cause they got played, and have not let go of that shit since the seventh grade
- Yeah you got your heart broke, life sucks doesn't it? but you shouldn't fuck up someone else's life because of it. someone did your mother like that, that's why you fatherless.
- I hope one of my fans has one of your kids shot: and blames it on acid, prozac and slipknot
- They say underground fans are all the color of Talcum, who the fuck you think buy 50 and Jay albums, who the fuck you think made Snoop and Dre platinum, call up any major record label and ask 'em
- We were promised a better life in our home countries when we were told that privatized water and electricity would make things run more efficiently instead the quality remained almost the same and the price was increased until it became an unaffordable luxury
- The first payback that i would accomplish: i'd draft children from the senate and congress
- I'd give a last name to every single son of a whore
- Some people learn from mistakes and don't repeat them, Others try to block the memories and just delete them
- How the fuck are you my dawg when there's no loyalty?
- But if you on stage with the DEA, as your hype man, don't get yourself locked up and blame the white man.
- i pray inside of me that one day you can be forgiven: For murdering the beautiful world in we used to live in
- Lost in the affection of strangers around you Instead of the lonely person who ever gave a fuck about you Thought you were happy, so you didn't come check me But then when he cheated or treated you incorrectly You conveniently realized that you could never forget me
- Cause the heart that betrays itself willingly Is like a nation that trades freedom for stability
- But liberty, to be loved on the surface is worthless
- I'm like the legs of a paraplegic really? Cuz I'm still part of you even if you cant feel me.
- They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam but that's bullshit. I'll tell you why it's totally wrong. Because if another country invaded the hood tonight it would be warfare through Harlem and Washington Heights. I wouldn't be fighting for Bush or white America's dream. I'd be fighting for my people's survival and self esteem.
- I pledge no allegiance / Fuck the president's speeches / I'm baptized by America and covered in leeches
- This shit is run by fake Christians, fake politicians. Look at they mansions, then look at the conditions you live in
- They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam, but that's bullshit, I'll shows you why that's totally wrong.
- Fuck trying to cash-in, nigga / I need more than advancements and a rented mansion / So while you little house niggas are singing and dancing / I'll kill you and take your land like an Israeli expansion.
- Fuck your chain, my people'll kill you for water. Fuck fans nigga, I got soldier supporters.
- Cause it's too simple to shoot ya - I'll taser the roof of your mouth and electrocute ya.
- Revolution is never going to finish, because we can never stop reforming our democracy. The moment the revolution stops means the revolution has been betrayed. (2011) (From RT.com}
Last modified on 27 June 2013, at 16:16