I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus
- Geez, I'm standing here like an idiot, talking to myself. Might as well get on this line like an idiot, talking to myself.
- [speaking to "The President"] Why does the porridge bird lay its egg in the air?
- Many busy executives ask me, "What about the job displacement market program in the city of the future?" Well, count on us to be there, JIM, because, if we're lucky tomorrow, we won't have to deal with questions like yours ever again.
- The future's comin', and there's no place to hide!
- Before the beginning, there was this turtle. And the turtle was alone. And he looked around, and he saw his neighbor, which was his mother. And he lay down on top of his neighbor, and behold! she bore him in tears an oak tree, which grew all day and then fell over -- like a bridge. And lo! underneath the bridge there came a catfish. And he was very big. And he was walking. And he was the biggest he had seen. And so were the fiery balls of this fish, one of which is the sun, and the other, they called the moon.
- If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
- Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must come out.
Recorded voices on the bus
- The future is fun! ... The future is fair! ... You may already have won! ... You may already be there!
- [to the tune of "Back In the Saddle Again"] Back from the shadows again. Out where an Injun's your friend. Where the vegetables are green, and you can pee into the stream, we're back from the shadows again.
The Honorable Chester Cadaver
- Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But, there they are.
Last modified on 22 October 2012, at 00:22↑Jump back a section
Barney the Bozo
- We Bozos have a saying: 'When you put on the nose, it grows.'
- [after Clem hacks into the computer system and changes the appearance of a hologram] "Oh my duck! His pants have disappeared! Kid, everyone's watching!