- It's so slim Kate Moss uses it to cut her cocaine.
- No wireless. Less space than a Nomad. Lame.
- The most common format of music on an iPod is “stolen.”
- Battery life is dependent on several factors, including frequency of searching/song selection, temperature and possibly the moon's gravitation pull. Times are estimations.
- What is this? It says "Ipp odd".
- Said by a person who has been in a vegetative state for ten years on the TV series House
- Without the iPod, the digital music age would have been defined by files and folders instead of songs and albums. Though the medium of music has changed, the iPod experience has kept the spirit of what it means to be a music lover alive.
- Less than half the size and weight of the Nomad Jukebox plus a firewire connection that can fill the player's 5GB hard drive in only 10 minutes. When so many Windows and Linux users desire a Mac-only device, you know they have done something right.