Highlander III: The Sorcerer is a 1994 film in which, deceived that he had won the Prize, Connor MacLeod awakens from a peaceful life when an entombed immortal magician comes seeking the Highlander.
The final conflict. taglines
- Directed by Andrew Morahan. Written by Paul Ohl, René Manzor, and Brad Mirman.
- From the dawn of time we came, moving silently among you, down through the centuries...immortals. I'm Connor MacLeod of the clan MacLeod, the Highlander. After the death of my friend Ramírez and my beloved wife Heather, I left my home in the Highlands of Scotland and began to wander the world, searching for answers. Finally I came to Japan, to the mountains of Niri, and the cave of the sorcerer Nakano.
- Kane: There can be...only one.
- Nakano: Yes!! Only one!! But it will not be you!!!
- Kane: I'll see you...in hell!
- Connor: I'll be the judge of that.
- [Kane attacks Connor. Connor cuts Kane down.]
- Centuries ago one man was chosen to protect all that is good.
- Throughout time they have hunted each other fulfilling the prophecy, that there can be only one.
- This time it's for eternity.
- One man was chosen to protect all that is good. Now an enemy from the past journeys time to challenge him in the present.