is within you. Force yourself.
Harrison Ford (born 13 July 1942) is an American actor who, between 1977 and 1983, appeared in what were then five of the top ten highest-grossing movies of all time.
- Speaking about his Irish/Jewish/Russian ancestors, Harrison Ford said that he is “Irish as a person but I feel Jewish as an actor.”
Barbara Walters interviewEdit
- ABC Special Report : Barbra Walters Interview (24 March 1997)
- I just don't understand the need to name something "the best" or more better than something else. Saying one thing is better than another, one performance is better than another performance — there can't be a contest in this area. I don't understand that.
- I wouldn't be doing this interview if I didn't like you.
- I am in show business. I don't, for a minute, ever forget that this is a business that I'm involved in, and it plays by business' rules.
- I don't think I have something that's pronounceable as a philosophy. … When it was fashionable to say, "May the Force be with you," I always said, "Force yourself." … I'll say again then, "The Force is within you. Force yourself."